You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Who vs Led Zeppelin

Bjornebye

Who was the better band?   

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the better band?

• The Who
    • Led Zeppelin

38 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Think it was more to highlight Daltrey than anything else. After all,we all know Corbyn is a communist and listens to Led Zeppelin.

So Mook doesn't agree that JC sits in his office and sings (Not a) Whole lotta love with LZ belting it out on his wind up gramophone.

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

This got re-released the other week although I've never seen the whole show

Image result for rock and roll circus

It's well worth a watch, I've had the video since it came out in the 90s. The Who stole the show though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The Who announce new album, tour and share first single – ‘Ball and Chain’

Have to be honest when I heard they were making a "new" album and after a lot of thought called WHO I had a lot of doubts mainly please don't, but have to say I really like the single

The Who

Playing Liverpool 6th April not a bad way to spend a Friday night....Will be I think the last time I go to see them well they are both over 75

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Mook said:

That new Who single is pretty good apart from Daltrey, he's sounding like an old man (which he is to be fair) & his American accent has gone full on John Wayne for some reason.

Townshend sounds great on it though.

Daltrey's voice went years ago he tends to growl rather than sing.

Maybe he's waiting for Brexit so he can get his voice back as well as his country .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...