You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club Vs Liverpool Football Club, Football Association Cup Third Round

Dicko

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The only thing I am arsed about tonight is that Moreno never pulls on a first team shirt or sits on the first team bench again. Tie a bunch of fireworks to him and send him into orbit.

The thing is we said this after that Europa Cup final

Tempted to slag Moreno and Mig, but it’s pretty tough when you never get a game. 

With Mig, biggest difference is how much deeper than Allison he is. Gives loads of space to the other side’s attackers and allows our defence to be turned around. 

Hoever has a Plessis of a debut. Get him out on loan immediately!

Tempted to slag Moreno and Mig, but it’s pretty tough when you never get a game. 

With Mig, biggest difference is how much deeper than Allison he is. Gives loads of space to the other side’s attackers and allows our defence to be turned around. 

Hoever has a Plessis of a debut. Get him out on loan immediately!

It was clear from the actions of the players (but also Klopp, who was the quietest I've ever seen him) that nobody particularly cares about this competition and going through was seen as a bit of a bonus if it did happen.

I think a lot of the fans would share this view, but I'm not one of them. We need a trophy badly, and the FA Cup was one we could realistically win. I know about extra fixtures blah blah blah but come the end of February there's every chance we could lose to Bayern and drop a bollock or two in the league and suddenly we're staring another year of nothing in the face. Treating this so casually is in my opinion, arrogance bordering on foolishness.

It's like getting chatted up by a nice, slightly chubby bird but then fobbing her off because you think the two models at the bar were looking at you, only to get rejected and end your night wanking and crying yourself to sleep. Might seem like you're prioritising at the time, but you end up regretting it.

Let's just hope Lovren isn't too serious and we don't have any more injuries, because relying on some of the clowns who played tonight to bail us out isn't going to go very well.

• Upvote 2

That first half was as bad as I've ever seen. I think Klopp, if he didn't know already, should have found out a few things about Ming, Bert, Origi and that lazy cunt Sturridge. Keith needs to buck his ideas up sharpish too. Apart from a couple of mistakes the Dutch kid looks a mini VVD. We play them at Anfield on the last day of the season. Hopefully we wipe the floor with the web fingered, club footed, shit-song singing sister fuckers!

2 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

It was clear from the actions of the players (but also Klopp, who was the quietest I've ever seen him) that nobody particularly cares about this competition and going through was seen as a bit of a bonus if it did happen.

I think a lot of the fans would share this view, but I'm not one of them. We need a trophy badly, and the FA Cup was one we could realistically win. I know about extra fixtures blah blah blah but come the end of February there's every chance we could lose to Bayern and drop a bollock or two in the league and suddenly we're staring another year of nothing in the face. Treating this so casually is in my opinion, arrogance bordering on foolishness.

It's like getting chatted up by a nice, slightly chubby bird but then fobbing her off because you think the two models at the bar were looking at you, only to get rejected and end your night wanking and crying yourself to sleep. Might seem like you're prioritising at the time, but you end up regretting it.

Let's just hope Lovren isn't too serious and we don't have any more injuries, because relying on some of the clowns who played tonight to bail us out isn't going to go very well.

Exactly. Total lack of respect for the away fans and for the cup. If you don’t want more games don’t try to get a draw. We couof have had a mixed team with more senior players, a different approach and a different set up, a real training somehow.

that was painful to watch, It felt wrong, hard to explain....

11 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

On the other hand this could be the equivalent of letting your mate have the chubby bird, and he ends up with a snapped banjo and Chlamydia. 

Then suddenly that wank feels like the right decision. 

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

In the other hand this could be the equivalent of letting your mate have the chubby bird, and he ends up with a snapped banjo and Chlamydia. 

Then suddenly that wank feels like the right decision. 

Haha touché.

Here's to Burnley hopefully snapping a few City banjos in the next round I suppose.

3 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

Haha touché.

Here's to Burnley hopefully snapping a few City banjos in the next round I suppose.

Burnley won’t turn up for that. They’ll send their women’s team because Dyche is a massive fucking fraudulent bellend.