You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club Vs Liverpool Football Club, Football Association Cup Third Round

Dicko

11 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Alisson

TAA Fabinho VVD Robertson

Wijnaldum Keita

Salah Shaqiri Mane

Firmino

Appreciate the sentiment, but I don’t think that setup would work in practice. Bobby and Shaq would occupy the same space, as Bobby isn’t an out and out no 9. Shuffle those three counter-clockwise and that’d be close to our best XI.

Why the fucks this not today.   Lazy day off, pizza and a smoke.   A nice routine fa cup 3rd round match with THE front three all scoring, VVD bossing it, big sexy bored for 90 minutes whilst making everything look routine.

I hope we do it but I can’t see it.  If I see a nonsense team sheet tomorrow I’m not going to.give a fuck if we lose.  Cause we’ll come a cropper playing teams like that anyway.   

This season there is at least a half decent reason for throwing it.   An injury to VVD makes City favourites again.   Any of the front three going down would hinder us massively too.   I’d go for it but for the first season in a long while I’ll understand if Klopp doesn’t.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Won’t be winning the fa cup this year then.  Actually better going out tomorrow and best not risk anyone worthwhile with that clown in goal.

If Mignolet and Moreno start I'd almost rather just stick the under 12s out with them and risk no-one.

I can see us playing a "mixed" side, still risking an injury to one of our better players, and losing a tight game.

38 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

If Mignolet and Moreno start I'd almost rather just stick the under 12s out with them and risk no-one.

I can see us playing a "mixed" side, still risking an injury to one of our better players, and losing a tight game.

Can we just give them a 3-0

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

Can't see why Mig is playing .  Alisson should be starting all senior games.

Just seems like we are deliberately making it more difficult. 

Mig in goal = giving it away to Wolves.

clearly, the FA Cup is considered too much football.

if its true its criminal