Quantcast
Boxing 2019 - Page 74 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Boxing 2019

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's got no fight in him. I'm sick of hearing him say "I'm going to leave it all in the ring etc" then quit when he gets hit. Needs to call it a day.

Absolutely this. He was pathetic again last night. Taking the piss.

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Absolutely this. He was pathetic again last night. Taking the piss.

I agree he's taking the piss out of everyone now.

He's has plenty of chances, gets loads of support and has had an easy ride despite routinely quitting. Hearn needs to fuck him off now. Allen is fucking shite but leaves it all in the ring, can't say that about Price.

Was a great fight. Think Taylor size really helped in the mid rounds, the extra bit of size really seemed to be a bit much for Prograis. Two great fighters

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Was a great fight. Think Taylor size really helped in the mid rounds, the extra bit of size really seemed to be a bit much for Prograis. Two great fighters

Seemed almost like two different weight categories when they faced up at the start.

2 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Certainly is. Looks like he’s been inhabited by Zuul from Ghostbusters in this one.

To this day he says it's a nervous twitch, more like every facial muscle chemically spasming due to Escobar's finest being injected into his eye balls.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Elite said:

To this day he says it's a nervous twitch, more like every facial muscle chemically spasming due to Escobar's finest being injected into his eye balls.

Remarkable how it always peaks on a Saturday night.

4 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Certainly is. Looks like he’s been inhabited by Zuul from Ghostbusters in this one.

Three times in that video I was expecting his tongue to shoot out of his mouth and catch a fly. Melm.

Canelo vs Kovalev this weekend. Who you got?

I’m fed up of the Alvarez roadshow now and annoyed by him not fighting GGG again. I’d like to see him get KO’d by somebody but Kovalev is a cunt and doesn’t deserve the glory that it would bring. 

Canelo just using the Mayweather playbook , letting GGG get older and ( he hopes ) more vulnerable.

Kovalev is a horrible sex pest who is due in court three weeks after the fight.

Imagine scheduling this fight and timing it so both fighters have had to sit around between 30-45 mins waiting for the UFC to finish