Quantcast
Boxing 2019 - Page 5 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Elite

Boxing 2019

He'll get battered but fair play to the lad, at least he's prepared to test himself against the best. He'll be well paid no doubt 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Be a bit like when Golovkin fought Macklin, that.

That left to the body remains one of the most beautiful, devastating punches I have seen. 

I remember some lad did a 10 minute YouTube video showing the torque of the punch, swivel of the hips, timing, etc, etc. A perfect shot.

Kalle is on Tris Dixon's boxing life stories podcast this week. It's a good listen, he also states that his gurning is something he does when he's nervous, I for one believe him.

DMOM9T9W4AAKdS8.jpg

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Amazing how many people get nervous on a night out to the pub or nightclub, particularly when they’ve needed to visit a toilet cubicle 5 times in an hour.

Give it a listen mate, he's actually a very likable bloke.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Amazing how many people get nervous on a night out to the pub or nightclub, particularly when they’ve needed to visit a toilet cubicle 5 times in an hour.

Mad how they all seem to get a cold as well. Weird.

11 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

That left to the body remains one of the most beautiful, devastating punches I have seen. 

I remember some lad did a 10 minute YouTube video showing the torque of the punch, swivel of the hips, timing, etc, etc. A perfect shot.

Like he was just flicking a switch.

True art to make something so brutal and yet delicately precise at the same time.

Tyan Booth's Youtube channel has been making me crack up recently. He's made Wingy boxing leave youtube because he said he wasn't doing as well sexually as Umar IFL Umar. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Boss said:

Tyan Booth's Youtube channel has been making me crack up recently. He's made Wingy boxing leave youtube because he said he wasn't doing as well sexually as Umar IFL Umar. 

As funny as some of it might be he's a fucking cunt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Forgot this was even happening to be honest. Just Googled it and found this. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-6729495/George-Groves-axed-ITV-commentary-team-James-DeGale-vs-Chris-Eubank-Jnr.html

How sad is that. 

Watching those two arguing about it was up there with the Joshua press conference this week for a pair of total fucknuts dribbling over one another in what they appear to think is some tasty beef.

De Gale is monstrously thick isn’t it. It’s a whole different level.

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Have you seen the interview with Billy Joe Saunders?