Quantcast
Boxing 2019 - Page 41 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Boxing 2019

You have to admire Sapphire. Unlike the showboating ponces in male boxing, she really rocks that no-frills 36 year old crack addict look. Face of a 65 year old. No teeth. Purple bra under a white t-shirt. Walmart value jogging bottoms. And a pair of white Dunlop pumps. You go girl.

Yafai wins with a clear unanimous decision.

If you can't get the prestige of appearing at Madison Square Garden , surely only slightly behind is appearing at the Dunkin Donuts Arena in Providence, New Jersey.

Dave Allen on David Price - "He's a very experienced man. He's boxed hundreds of people better than me. He's been to the Olympics, World Games. He went to the Europeans with Darren (Barker) in 2004. In 2004 I was in year 7 selling Lion bars for £3 in the playground. I had a right profit margin going off. I was selling Chomps for £1.50"

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Byrnie said:

Allen is a likeable lad. He's a bit punch drunk already though. 

Yeah, he's been used as s human punch bag for the majority of his career. He's now fighting weaker opponents for more money due to him gathering a bit of a following. I'd have him slight favourite to beat Price, moreso if it goes longer than a few rounds.

Fucking atrocious card tonight on channel 5 for anyone that's arsed.

Khan fighting a career Featherweight who's come out of retirement and Hughie Fury fighting a 60 year old.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Just switched it on. Bit of a circus isn’t it?

Doubt we'll be getting Sweet Caroline that's for sure.

I've genuinely seen better fights than this at kicking out time.  Hoping Fury does the fat cunt with a budweiser bottle in the tenth.

• Upvote 1