Quantcast
Boxing 2019 - Page 37 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Elite

Boxing 2019

Fury is such a bizarre but fascinating character, he turns everything into a circus and his opponents happily play along. It's very strange.

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Fury is such a bizarre but fascinating character, he turns everything into a circus and his opponents happily play along. It's very strange.

I enjoyed his analysis of the Joshua fight (ifl tv interview).

• Upvote 1

I've still not seen the Joshua fight, but have read a lot about the whole fight - including ring walks - being 'not quite right' and rumours of Joshua having a panic attack etc. Does anyone give this any credence, or was he just exposed?

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I enjoyed his analysis of the Joshua fight (ifl tv interview).

That one? I'm watching it now. I can listen to Fury all day, he's a captivating bloke. I don't fall l his bull shit though.

9 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I've still not seen the Joshua fight, but have read a lot about the whole fight - including ring walks - being 'not quite right' and rumours of Joshua having a panic attack etc. Does anyone give this any credence, or was he just exposed?

He didn't look right, seriously. Before, during and after. Not making excuses, He got out fought and out boxed. take nothing away from Ruiz but anyone watching it all the way through can see something wasn't right. Maybe stage fright not being in England? Who knows. The shit he was spouting at the end was someone on something IMO. 

He is a funny funny fucker. I hope to god he wins this weekend. The guy is pure entertainment. I am dying for him to beat Wilder then Joshua. 

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Loving the narration from Mike Strutter in that video, Boss.

Haha all that's missing is the occasional coke sniff. 

Wow. I fucking love the fella. Genuinely , I hated him years ago and now I swear he makes me fucking happy

Hope they both lose

Gallahad is a mouthy, PED popping prick and Warrington fan base just screams EDL and Brexit now brigade. 

I’ve got it on in the background. Warrington bores the life out of me. 

Thinking of waking up for the Fury fight and then going back to sleep. Have we got any idea what time the ring walk will be? 3:30? 4:00?