You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

Guest Pistonbroke

Think AJ needed that type of win just to tank up on belief and get some match ring leg work in. Like a few of us have said, he had a plan and stuck to it winning comfortably. Remains to be seen how he fairs in his next title fight though. 

9 minutes ago, RoboRiise said:

Saw nothing to change my opinion that Joshua would struggle against the quality in this division, but a bloke who looked like he held his training camp at McDonalds is not that quality.  The fat cunt trousered 13 million for that, he'll probably be 35 stone and washing himself with a rag on a stick in three years time.

Any event that get's @RoboRiise out to give an opinion is grand by me. Good to see you here mate.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Think AJ needed that type of win just to tank up on belief and get some match ring leg work in. Like a few of us have said, he had a plan and stuck to it winning comfortably. 

Yeah absolutely mate.  Just do what you have to do and get the fuck out of dodge. Ruiz only has himself to blame for being a fat cunt like. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, KMD7 said:

Yeah absolutely mate.  Just do what you have to do and get the fuck out of dodge. Ruiz only has himself to blame for being a fat cunt like. 

Ruiz was probably fed a load of Bollocks by his corner saying 'Just stay in the game and lamp him late on' or some shit like that. Even for a fat cunt looking for a lucky punch it was strange tactics. 

Congrats to Joshua beating Fatty Arbuckle ....He's probably glad to get rid of those belts he could never fit into .

And listening to Joshua after the fight fuck me he's a boring cunt praising the head choppers of Saudi Arabi...As much of a cunt Fury is I hope knocks Joshua out and then starts on Hearn  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Ruiz was probably fed a load of Bollocks by his corner saying 'Just stay in the game and lamp him late on' or some shit like that. Even for a fat cunt looking for a lucky punch it was strange tactics. 

Yeah true mate. He left himself no chance coming in weighing as heavy as that.

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The highlight of the night for me was BBC saying that Ruiz's sombrero weighed 7 pounds at the weigh in so he wasn't quite as fat as we thought.

Probably had 7 pounds of white stuff stashed under it. 

41 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Congrats to Joshua beating Fatty Arbuckle ....He's probably glad to get rid of those belts he could never fit into .

And listening to Joshua after the fight fuck me he's a boring cunt praising the head choppers of Saudi Arabi...As much of a cunt Fury is I hope knocks Joshua out and then starts on Hearn  

Hearn could have conveyed his words on Joshua at the end of the fight just as effectively by pulling Joshua’s strides down and licking up and down his shaft for 10 minutes, pausing intermittently to thank him for letting him do it. Would have been the exact same message. 

Horrible, horrible cunt.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Joshua wank brigade back eh. 

It was horrendous. 

Froch was saying that it was Ruiz being shit rather than Joshua good, then Nelson jumped in and said Joshua was so good it made Ruiz look shit. Froch was out of the conversation for a few minutes, then came on and started bleating about how good Joshua was, obviously once he’d had a word in his ear from the sky/matchroom beauts.

4 minutes ago, belarus said:

It was horrendous. 

Froch was saying that it was Ruiz being shit rather than Joshua good, then Nelson jumped in and said Joshua was so good it made Ruiz look shit. Froch was out of the conversation for a few minutes, then came on and started bleating about how good Joshua was, obviously once he’d had a word in his ear from the sky/matchroom beauts.

Sorry mate, other people on here know better. 2nd fight they have watched this year so we need to bow down. 

• Upvote 1

Done what he had to tonight against a fat mess. I'm not sure he'll ever fight or beat Fury or Wilder.

The ring size was a joke and Hearn is a cunt.

Joshua deserves huge credit for taking an immediate rematch after getting the shit beat out of him. He also deserves credit for changing his physique. 

I just wish he'd stop being a boring fucking robot. Hopefully he fights the Wilder vs Fury winner. Can't see that though.

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Can see it now. Fury swerves wilder in feb and gets dragged to hell by the 98th ranked HW. Joshua KO’s usyk next fight and the narrative on here will be Fury schools that shithouse Joshua bum. 

Joshua would get absolutely schooled by Usyk 

5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Can see it now. Fury swerves wilder in feb and gets dragged to hell by the 98th ranked HW. Joshua KO’s usyk next fight and the narrative on here will be Fury schools that shithouse Joshua bum. 

Rubbish, if Joshua went in with Fury or Usyk and won well he would get the full respect he deserves

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, belarus said:

Joshua would get absolutely schooled by Usyk 

And if he ko’s him they’ll be saying usyk was nothing but a cruiserweight who was spoon fed to him. The lad can’t win on here, regularly fights top 10’s and gets ridiculed while fury fights washed up actors in empty arenas and wilder fights old men for peanuts and they get lauded like Ali & Frazier. 

• Upvote 1