You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

I'm at work so decided to watch it, you can really see the help KSI got from the Mayweather gym can't you! Christ that was a poor standard, mental that it made so much money. I watched it with an open mind and sometimes you don't need quality to have an entertaining fight but this was really rubbish.

Just flicking past C5 on the tv and boxing has come on. A guy called Alex Dilmagani fighting for a dodgy world title against  Francisco Fonseca a decent opponent who has fought Farmer and Davis for world titles and Fonseca's brother fighting Jonjo Nevin. If you are at a loose end.

Looking forward to Smith Ryder this weekend. Few decent scraps on the undercard too. Fowler win sets up a potential Fitzgerald rematch, although if I were SF I’d be swerving that completely and looking for a European/World level entry fight.

Anyone going?

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Thought this might have been some interesting insight, turns out it's just a load of egos shouting over each other for 45 minutes. 

It's hardly the most humble of line ups. I imagine there's more trumpet blowing than a jazz concert.

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Thought this might have been some interesting insight, turns out it's just a load of egos shouting over each other for 45 minutes. 

The best gloves are off I've seen was the middleweights with Calzaghe, Roy Jones Jnr, Eubank, Collins and Woodhall. Cant find it anywhere though. Collins made a cunt of himself on it though. 

Ruiz won't want to do any of that shit. Joshua is boring anyway who would want to see it unless Ruiz stood up and slammed his head through the table? I only want Joshua to win so it opens a chance of a Fury fight. I would give a lot to see Fury batter him all over the ring.