You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

He’s got no choice but to fight wherever Joshua/Hearn decide anyway, unfortunately. It was part of the rematch clause in the contract he signed. 

I can't wait for the rematch no matter where it takes place. It could be boring as fuck as AJ will be scared to go guns-blazing like last time but he could still get caught by the little fat man.

4 hours ago, Elite said:

I can't wait for the rematch no matter where it takes place. It could be boring as fuck as AJ will be scared to go guns-blazing like last time but he could still get caught by the little fat man.

I think every boxer has got one opponent who they just can't beat. Ruiz gets beat by Wilder and Fury for fun. Maybe he just has the making of Joshua or Joshua is just shit scared of a fat little Mexican fucker who has nothing to lose. Joshua doesn't like a brawl. He likes to be in control. His performance against Klitschko was good but Klitschko was shot to bits and still nearly beat him. Whyte got stuck into him and wobbled Joshua as well. The hype has gone. Hearn will be praying to god that Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch. And in style because a trilogy would get boring. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think every boxer has got one opponent who they just can't beat. Ruiz gets beat by Wilder and Fury for fun. Maybe he just has the making of Joshua or Joshua is just shit scared of a fat little Mexican fucker who has nothing to lose. Joshua doesn't like a brawl. He likes to be in control. His performance against Klitschko was good but Klitschko was shot to bits and still nearly beat him. Whyte got stuck into him and wobbled Joshua as well. The hype has gone. Hearn will be praying to god that Joshua beats Ruiz in the rematch. And in style because a trilogy would get boring. 

Yeah Ruiz would get flattened by Wilder and Fury would beat him comfortably. If AJ does get his belts back you can bet your arse he won't be put in with Wilder or Fury.

I'm really interested to see how Usyk does at heavyweight, would be great if he can cope with the bigger guys and pick up a belt or 2 himself.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah Ruiz would get flattened by Wilder and Fury would beat him comfortably. If AJ does get his belts back you can bet your arse he won't be put in with Wilder or Fury.

I'm really interested to see how Usyk does at heavyweight, would be great if he can cope with the bigger guys and pick up a belt or 2 himself.

And that just makes a massive mockery of the sport. 

Usyk is a scary bastard. Him and Ruiz would be a serious tear-up, I'd love to see that. Him and Wilder would be good too. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

And that just makes a massive mockery of the sport. 

Usyk is a scary bastard. Him and Ruiz would be a serious tear-up, I'd love to see that. Him and Wilder would be good too. 

Usyk is class, he's not exactly small himself but may struggle (size wise) with the really big guys like AJ, Fury and Wilder.

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't think Wilder is that much bigger to be fair. 

He's 6'7, with the wing span of a wandering albatross. He's not that heavy though but I bet he's a strong fucker, he looks like he's made out of steel wire rope.

15 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's 6'7, with the wing span of a wandering albatross. He's not that heavy though but I bet he's a strong fucker, he looks like he's made out of steel wire rope.

Yeah just compared height and reach and fuck me Wilder is a beast. 

To me its completely daft for a boxer like Whyte to take PEDS. Its a bit like someone whose livelihood relies on being able to drive and regularly drinks and drives. 

I guess they think they wont get caught and that the benefits are worth the risk

The benefits are worth the risk. 

Look how ma y through out a weak excuse get a 6 month to year back back dated to last fight and fight again for millions within a year. 

There already talking Miller could get Fury or Wilder

On 28/07/2019 at 09:33, Byrnie said:

Some stoppage in the Ramirez - Hooked bout last night.

Hopefully it's the winner of Taylor vs Prograis next.

Just sorted my train, apartment and tickets for the Loma fight next month.

Are you going?

55 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Rubbish

Man's pisses hot(again) so provisional suspended. I'm sure it'll be another tainted supplement he didn't bother checking the ingredients of

What's rubbish is the idea that he'd take a 1960's oral steroid with a detection time of 5 weeks in an 8 week period where he's being tested continually by VADA and UKAD.