You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2019

Elite

On a side issue , Boxing really has to do something to give more 'pick-em' fights. When I was looking at the Price/ Allen betting odds , these are the prices of the favourites in the next big fights

ALVAREZ     3/10

SAUNDERS   1/66

TAYLOR       1/6

INOUE         1/8

WILDER      1/6

KATIE TAYLOR     1/10

WARRINGTON      3/10

BRIEDIS      1/3

DORTICOS   1/3

FURY         1/100

14 hours ago, sir roger said:

On a side issue , Boxing really has to do something to give more 'pick-em' fights. When I was looking at the Price/ Allen betting odds , these are the prices of the favourites in the next big fights

ALVAREZ     3/10

SAUNDERS   1/66

TAYLOR       1/6

INOUE         1/8

WILDER      1/6

KATIE TAYLOR     1/10

WARRINGTON      3/10

BRIEDIS      1/3

DORTICOS   1/3

FURY         1/100

There may be one upset amongst them which will be huge odds. It's picking the fucker that's the hard part.

Galahad beating Warrington would be my wildcard, not that I think he will but there a chance 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, sir roger said:

ALVAREZ     3/10

SAUNDERS   1/66

TAYLOR       1/6

INOUE         1/8

WILDER      1/6

KATIE TAYLOR     1/10

WARRINGTON      3/10

BRIEDIS      1/3

DORTICOS   1/3

FURY         1/100

That Warrington price is silly. Galahad will genuinely trouble him I reckon. I’m off to that one in June. Is it right hat the venue doesn’t serve ale Warrington fights?

That TKO by Joe podcast or video interview whatever has some decent stuff on there. Don't mind that Chris Lloyd on it either and Frampton is a good boxing man to add to the conversations. Here's the one with Pricey. He's such a good lad.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, belarus said:

That TKO by Joe podcast or video interview whatever has some decent stuff on there. Don't mind that Chris Lloyd on it either and Frampton is a good boxing man to add to the conversations. Here's the one with Pricey. He's such a good lad.

Have you listened to the fight disciples? They are a mix of MMA/Boxing but they do a weekly boxing podcast and it's very good.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Elite said:

Have you listened to the fight disciples? They are a mix of MMA/Boxing but they do a weekly boxing podcast and it's very good.

Thanks mate, will give it a blast. I don’t follow MMA and thought it was a mix which put me off. I’ll get into it.

My absolute favourite is that Boxing Life Stories by Tris Dixon. Gives them the arena to just chat away. It’s great. 

Ive started with a few and fucked them off. That Dave Allen one, the one with Spencer Oliver and that Eastenders fella (that one was doing my head in already, but then they had piers Morgan on and let him pretend he was up on his boxing and picked his arse hole and I was out). Have been onto that take of the tape, which is ok, but they are typical yank boxing fans, plus they have messed with my head in a couple of picks on the boxing predictor, so they’re getting jibbed too.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, belarus said:

Thanks mate, will give it a blast. I don’t follow MMA and thought it was a mix which put me off. I’ll get into it.

My absolute favourite is that Boxing Life Stories by Tris Dixon. Gives them the arena to just chat away. It’s great. 

Ive started with a few and fucked them off. That Dave Allen one, the one with Spencer Oliver and that Eastenders fella (that one was doing my head in already, but then they had piers Morgan on and let him pretend he was up on his boxing and picked his arse hole and I was out). Have been onto that take of the tape, which is ok, but they are typical yank boxing fans, plus they have messed with my head in a couple of picks on the boxing predictor, so they’re getting jibbed too.

Pound for Pound can be excruciating at times, with them arselicking every guest and constantly trying to big each other up. They also think they are fucking hilarious, which they ain't 

The only saving grace is the Koogan bit.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

Pound for Pound can be excruciating at times, with them arselicking every guest and constantly trying to big each other up. They also think they are fucking hilarious, which they ain't 

The only saving grace is the Koogan bit.

I’ve not heard that bit - assume it’s fairly new? I haven’t bothered with it for months.

Which one is the one with the Brummie lad and loads of English people chipping in. That was unbearable

7 hours ago, Elite said:

I'm sure someone on here slagged it off?

I think its brilliant myself. I find it hilarious.