You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holiday's 2019.

Bogman

5 hours ago, TheBitch said:

Sri Lanka is unreal mate. I’ve been here a week and it’s ranking very highly in my list of countries I love. 

Cheap as fuck. Amazing towns, beaches, food, haven’t hit the inland sights yet. 

Easy and cheap to get around and the people are so friendly. 

It’d be unreal here watching the cricket. 

Sounds good, looking forward to going. Hoping to get there later this year after monsoon season. 

• 5 months later...
8 hours ago, Remmie said:

How was Montenegro @Section_31@Section_31 or any else? We are going to Budvar tomorrow and staying for a week. 

Stunning mate. We went to Kotor but were only there for a day. Nice shops and some Roman ruins, scenery is amazing, huge bay and large sweeping hills surrounding it, sailing out was breathtakingly. 

Plus everyone is good looking, both men and women, like bladerunner villains, it actually becomes quite intimidating. 

On 03/01/2019 at 15:45, Captain Turdseye said:

Next year (or maybe this year) I’m doing the driving to France/Eurocamp thing I started a thread about last year. 

On 03/01/2019 at 15:47, Hand Shandy said:

Haven't you done that yet?

Lazy twat...

Next year is the perfect time for it. It’ll only be a 72 hour drive each way, what with the new queues to board a ferry. 

• Upvote 1

Only ever went to Philadelphia Airport and the immigration staff had a bit of a Mississippi Burning vibe. 'Don't talk back to me boy, I'll be with you when I'm ready you limey fuck.' 'Is this you in your passport? doesn't look like you, are you a spy? You need to come with me.'

Slight exaggeration but not much. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Only ever went to Philadelphia Airport and the immigration staff had a bit of a Mississippi Burning vibe. 'Don't talk back to me boy, I'll be with you when I'm ready you limey fuck.' 'Is this you in your passport? doesn't look like you, are you a spy? You need to come with me.'

Slight exaggeration but not much. 

Last time I crossed into US i forgot to remove my sunglasses. Was sternly told to remove them.

I’m just glad I wasn’t shot on sight. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...