You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp: We are not divers

tlw content

18 hours ago, DaveT said:

Let's just go back to OT in the spring and remember Ashley Young taking a piggy back ride on Mo in the box. Even Gary Neville said Young was clearly fouling him - that tells you everything. (I won't mention Fellaini taking out Sadio just inside the box in the same game - or the blatant Valencia handball).

All Mo is doing now is following the unwritten rule espoused by Shearer every week - 'you feel contact, you've every right to go down'. Trouble is, these unwritten rules seem to apply to everyone but us!

It was telling that Dummett didn't complain about the penalty given against him. Because it was clearly a foul. In the box. Ergo, a penalty.

Yes and I've just seen Cottee on Sky say he was told off by his manager for not going down if he was fouled!

23 hours ago, DaveT said:

Let's just go back to OT in the spring and remember Ashley Young taking a piggy back ride on Mo in the box. Even Gary Neville said Young was clearly fouling him - that tells you everything. (I won't mention Fellaini taking out Sadio just inside the box in the same game - or the blatant Valencia handball).

All Mo is doing now is following the unwritten rule espoused by Shearer every week - 'you feel contact, you've every right to go down'. Trouble is, these unwritten rules seem to apply to everyone but us!

It was telling that Dummett didn't complain about the penalty given against him. Because it was clearly a foul. In the box. Ergo, a penalty.

Exactly!!! Altho we made it a lot harder for ourselves by conceding those two early goals the ref fucked us that day by allowing Young to foul Salah at will. After the match all I could hear was how Young had Salah in his pocket, well it's pretty fucking easy to look like Paulo Maldini if the ref allows you to foul players with impunity.

Salah going down easily is not a problem as the refs have shown that they won't protect him. If other fans hate us because of this, who gives a shit they hate us already

23 hours ago, DaveT said:

Exactly!!! Altho we made it a lot harder for ourselves by conceding those two early goals the ref fucked us that day by allowing Young to foul Salah at will. After the match all I could hear was how Young had Salah in his pocket, well it's pretty fucking easy to look like Paulo Maldini if the ref allows you to foul players with impunity.

Salah going down easily is not a problem as the refs have shown that they won't protect him. If other fans hate us because of this, who gives a shit they hate us already

On 1/1/2019 at 8:31 PM, Mikhail said:

HEARD YOU,the first time.