You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WE'RE NUMBER ONE

Strontium

I was going to start a thread last night saying how this year feels different to 2014 and 2008 before it, but I didn’t.

i then saw the article by McNulty on the bbc site saying much the same and thought I’d try to hijack this thread instead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46712565

it just does to me. I believed in 14 after we scraped a last minute win against someone shit midway through that winning run - Fulham or QPR maybe - but I really that was heart and not head. I believed because of the weight of momentum and how well we were playing in an attacking sense but we were always so vulnerable and coming up from behind against a great city team it’s explainable that we couldn’t maintain it.

we had a shit defense and very little squad depth - as proven when Henderson got suspended.

bit this year, we’ve no excuses not to believe with our heads as well as our hearts.

IT FEELS DIFFERENT.

come on red men.

Just seen something on Sunday Supplement when one of them was saying it was different to 2014. How Klopp is not getting carried away and that he thought Rodgers did get caught up in all the excitement last time and let it get to the players.