You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (a) 3/1/2019

Bjornebye

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Life is only an existence anyway, unless you're born with a silver spoon in your gob, you have a skill set that's worth a lot of cash or you're a massive cunt!

It's cruel and demeaning and has almost no redeeming features! It's just one long drag until you finally and thankfully snuff it.

That is truly beautiful mate, Hallmark or your own work?

• Upvote 1

The Manchester City defence in that Southampton game was definitely on edge, and lets be honest, that was against Southampton. There are goals there for us for sure. 

Fernandinho got bit of a battering too, having only come back from injury, so he's probably rusty... if Milly is about, I'd leave one on him early - assuming he plays. 

I suspect both teams will score, it'll be a matter of character after that. I think we have more in truth. 

1 hour ago, clangers said:

We should just enjoy the role reversal, for once it's being framed as a 'must win' for the opposition rather than us.

They had quite a few must win games last month, and ended up losing a few of them. 

Looks like they struggle under pressure, they'll be more scared of us than we are of them. 

7 hours ago, Mcfaggen said:

The Manchester City defence in that Southampton game was definitely on edge, and lets be honest, that was against Southampton. There are goals there for us for sure. 

Fernandinho got bit of a battering too, having only come back from injury, so he's probably rusty... if Milly is about, I'd leave one on him early - assuming he plays. 

I suspect both teams will score, it'll be a matter of character after that. I think we have more in truth. 

Glad I read your post you said on edge I thought they looked fragile either assessment would indicate we are scoring if VVD can marshall the troops at the back I am saying we are winning this 

22 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

City are massive favourites to win on Thursday, as far as I’m concerned. If we could somehow even snatch a draw, it would be our best result of the season by miles.

Completely agree with this. I think City's recent poor form is making a few people forget how good they are. We lost this fixture 5-0 last season. You underestimate them at your peril.

I am expecting a defeat, and anything more than that is a bonus, but the truly great thing is that a month ago I was thinking we would need something from this game or our season was effectively over. Whereas now we could lose this game, and still be 4 points clear.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Would agree for the most part.

If we go in there and tonk them though I could see it being - think if we beat them comprehensively they may fold up the league aspirations and concentrate on the CL

True mate, but even a loss for us would not be catastrophic. I would bite your arm off for a draw right now.

• Upvote 1