You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (a) 3/1/2019

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Balls on the line. Don't lose. Not arsed about my record starting match thread. I just want my/our team not to lose. Fucking come on Reds!!!!!!!

Just think, you could have started the Celtic match thread against Rangers and they might have won rather than lost.

Hopefully that luck has been saved for the real deal of Liverpool swatting Oil City aside.

Just now, an tha said:

I want us to bum these horrible cunts dead dead dead hard.

It will be very very difficult of course but fucking hell i'd love to see us do these and put a real marker down for what lies ahead.

They have to beat us, we don't have to beat them (although it would be nice!). Draw is enough for us, if we can pick them off on the break that will be sweet.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

They have to beat us, we don't have to beat them (although it would be nice!). Draw is enough for us, if we can pick them off on the break that will be sweet.

Oh i know i just wanna see us do them because i fucking despise them.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Oh i know i just wanna see us do them because i fucking despise them.

Thing is, we went after Chelsea a few years ago and it absolutely played into their hands and we didn't need to do it. A draw is better than a defeat, a victory is better than a draw. 

Toughest game of the season so far, if we can keep at least 7 points ahead of them it will help for the remainder of the season.

Just now, Shooter in the Motor said:

Thing is, we went after Chelsea a few years ago and it absolutely played into their hands and we didn't need to do it. A draw is better than a defeat, a victory is better than a draw. 

Toughest game of the season so far, if we can keep at least 7 points ahead of them it will help for the remainder of the season.

I know it is a long shot but hey we are on a roll with things dropping for us that are unexpected but if Southampton can take anything off them then that would obviously help us but would also have a big effect on their approach/ramp up pressure on them against us.

I might not survive until the end of this season. My ticker is in a right 2 and 8 and watching any of our games has me going over the edge. Best choice for me will be to lock myself in a wardrobe and listen to The Carpenters on repeat until the match finishes. 

We're fuckin shite.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

I know it is a long shot but hey we are on a roll with things dropping for us that are unexpected but if Southampton can take anything off them then that would obviously help us but would also have a big effect on their approach/ramp up pressure on them against us.

City are the ones chasing now, who would have thought that three weeks ago? It's up to them to perform tomorrow and Southampton will give them a game, as you can bet your bottom dollar their new coach will have watched how Leicester and Palace did them.

Of all the games that we can afford a 0-0 it is the match between us and City and if we get a 95th minute off the bar rebound that goes in off Lovren's arse that's even better.

2 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

City are the ones chasing now, who would have thought that three weeks ago? It's up to them to perform tomorrow and Southampton will give them a game, as you can bet your bottom dollar their new coach will have watched how Leicester and Palace did them.

Of all the games that we can afford a 0-0 it is the match between us and City and if we get a 95th minute off the bar rebound that goes in off Lovren's arse that's even better.

Yeah deffo.

They'll be looking at Southampton and us as must win games to get gap back to 4 - which they'll see as not bad at all.

So yeah as you say onus is on them - gonna be fascinating.

I think we will be ok on Thursday. Guardiola is shit scared of what we are capable of. It’s a dilemma for him as they have to win.

We are a better side than them now that we have sorted the midfield out. We will take the game to them and that piss poor support of theirs will go into panic mode. Just like the euro game last year.

We are their nemesis. Klopp has Saint Peps number. They know all this. Fuck the oil spoilt cunts