Quantcast
Arsenal (H) 29/12 - Page 14 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Bjornebye

Arsenal (H) 29/12

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

This guy is a legend already:

"Sokratis has a little yap in Mohamed Salah's ear as the two teams walk off the pitch. The Liverpool forward ignores him but Virgil van Dijk isn't happy and comes running over to stop Sokratis hassling his teammate. Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang drags Sokratis away too."

Would be boss having Virgil as a mate, any little meffs that try starting any shit with you quickly get turfed out. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Would be boss having Virgil as a mate, any little meffs that try starting any shit with you quickly get turfed out. 

Can imagine Big Virg being a doorman in Amsterdam back in the early nougties while 2Unlimited were playing. You'd be trying to get in stoned but he'd just be stood there silent with his arms crossed, wearing a knee length leather jacket, strobe lights occasionally illuminating his stoic features, all to the sound of 'techno techno techno TECHNO.'

• Upvote 9

We should of scored. Don’t know why, but I’m bricking it here. Always get Arshavin flashbacks when playing these cunts