You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 29/12

Bjornebye

I love the way Emery speaks English.

"Yeah, happen it, similar situation in in err Manchester United, and err, we need also err, to analysis this situation, but we need time to do that, but also, err we need also with the player, now give den confidence, doing the work, and continuing our process. We can not consider the chances, but not today, you're not to kikli like today. All the system, we are doing a lot of goals, but err we are concerned in a lot of that we want."

It's like watching a foreign language video on youtube and reading the captions.

Arsenal are in a strange situation and I see some parallels with us when Klopp took over. They have a world class attack,even if their manager doesn't want to play their best attackers together! Some good young guns coming through(lousy pun intended) But their midfield,defence and keeper are ordinary at best. Where Klopp and Dick Emery seem to differ is Klopp decided to focus on the strengths of our team first,the attack,while changing our weak defence,goalkeeper and pedestrian midfield more slowly. Emery seems to be trying to do the reverse. I think he is a decent manager but his poor command of English and possible lack of time to get it right could be his undoing.

2 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Arsenal are in a strange situation and I see some parallels with us when Klopp took over. They have a world class attack,even if their manager doesn't want to play their best attackers together! Some good young guns coming through(lousy pun intended) But their midfield,defence and keeper are ordinary at best. Where Klopp and Dick Emery seem to differ is Klopp decided to focus on the strengths of our team first,the attack,while changing our weak defence,goalkeeper and pedestrian midfield more slowly. Emery seems to be trying to do the reverse. I think he is a decent manager but his poor command of English and possible lack of time to get it right could be his undoing.

As Keown correctly pointed out Arsenal are at the beginning of the project , we are at the end 

I just saw that the clown Troopz off of Arsenal Fan TV has set up his own channel called Troopz TV.

Just what the world needs.

Good to see some people taking the mickey out of Arsenal though...

Just cause Firmino scored a no-look goal DOES NOT mean we have to do no look defending

3 hours ago, Boss said:

I love the way Emery speaks English.

"Yeah, happen it, similar situation in in err Manchester United, and err, we need also err, to analysis this situation, but we need time to do that, but also, err we need also with the player, now give den confidence, doing the work, and continuing our process. We can not consider the chances, but not today, you're not to kikli like today. All the system, we are doing a lot of goals, but err we are concerned in a lot of that we want."

It's like watching a foreign language video on youtube and reading the captions.

French cunt.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Goes to show we beat Arsenal 5-1 which should never be sniffed at and all it gets is a measly 26 pages. 

We draw ....Draw with Leicester a result that puts us five points clear at the top and in less than 24 hours it's already at 37 unhappy pages ...

Fuck knows what number we'll get to when we lose .