You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H) 29/12

Bjornebye

Definitely a must win game. We are at home, they will come to attack and will be open. There'll be goals in this and we should prevail. Could be a thriller, I'm going for 3-2 to the Reds.

Of course the goons will also be getting nervous about their "Invincibles" tag so will implore their team to end any chances of us emulating their unbeaten season.

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

How can you be banned for diving if the official gives a foul? Shouldn't it be the official who is banned as he made the decision?

It's for deceiving an official. 

So the poor ref was the innocent party in Mo's tyrannical plot to win a penalty. 

They stunk against Brighton and they're not in good form, but this won't be the same type of game. The stats show they've been ridiculously clinical this season (probably unsustainable, but still) so they'll be a problem even despite our defensive quality. 

Still, this is at Anfield so pretty much automatic advantage to us. 

12 hours ago, Anubis said:

Arsenal fans whining that Emery has been charged and Salah hasn’t. Beauts.

They might habe a point if he didn't boot the bottle into the Brighton fans. 

I wonder if it hit about 76 Brighton fans the way that pound coin that Carra threw back at the Arsenal fans did

• Like 1

A quick look on the Arsenal Mania match thread reveals that they think Ramsey has been gash this season, which surprised me a little. One player I think does look poor from the last few games, is that Maitland-Niles kid. I reckon we could get some joy down the left (our left) with him there.