Quantcast
The "Say something positive about a fellow forumite" 2018 thread. - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Carvalho Diablo

The "Say something positive about a fellow forumite" 2018 thread.

That KMD7 is a smashing fellow, unwaveringly nice and decent, positive and funny, thoughtful and humble. Happy Christmas Dec mate and thank you for being you. 

• Upvote 9

Ardja - for his dedication to the breakfast cause, all with good humour and not without some significant expense. Thank you ardja and here's to more of the same in 2019.

• Upvote 7

Champ; the only female in the village! Heart of gold, all round good egg, remembers people's birthdays and has a very thick skin putting up with us twats. I hope she feels appreciated because I think we sometimes take her for granted. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

I started a thread like this a couple of years back, and @Captain Turdseye destroyed me for it. 

Thank you Caramac for taking the time to create those gifs, and also for taking requests. Legend.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure where to start here, rakes of people on here have helped me out over the last few years. Mgw100 put me up when I was too pished to tell the taxi driver where I lived in May, the TSOP lads, ScottM is a legend, Dougie Do'ins likewise, Champ is an absolute diamond, CD sent me a CD in the post out of the kindness of his own heart, sorry if I've missed anyone out but the place is teeming with brilliant bastards.

• Upvote 5

Turdseye took my superior skill in Score! match graciously earlier in the year. He's also an expert on narcotics. Good guy.

• Upvote 2

@Tony Moanero for dedication to the biscuit cause. 

@Carvalho Diablo for a great music thread. 

@Numero Veinticinco for his unwavering commitment to humour. 

@Mook for all things rectum related.

@aRdja for reminding me I've good taste in trainers. 

@Strontium Dog and @rico1304 for thier hatred of Labour and Corbyn and simultaneously needing Labour and Corbyn because their 'own' political parties are fucking shite. 

@Red Phoenix for his obsession with The Prodigy.

Wish I could make a shout out my to my sister in laws tits but she doesn't post on here and neither do her tits. 

Peace out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Section_31 is a journalist, but he initially failed his dissertation at University.

Bright guy, dedicated and articulate, so why did he fail his dissertation?

Well, in the Christina Milian thread, he explained it - 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I don't know that it gets any better than that.

However, we should add context to his decision to wank repeatedly instead of writing his dissertation, this is the video in question:

• Upvote 3

I respect Turdseye's dedication to winding up Stig. 

aRdja's breakfasts are not just a highlight here, but a highlight of the internet as a whole.

Dr Nowt has good taste in furniture.

• Upvote 5

My mistake, later in in the very same thread, Mark goes on to explain the night that he didn't write his dissertation as he was wanking repeatedly to Dip it Low:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

That KMD7 is a smashing fellow, unwaveringly nice and decent, positive and funny, thoughtful and humble. Happy Christmas Dec mate and thank you for being you. 

I don't have the words mate to express my appreciation for this so I'll leave it to Peter to do it for me. X

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

@Tony Moanero for dedication to the biscuit cause. 

@Carvalho Diablo for a great music thread. 

@Numero Veinticinco for his unwavering commitment to humour. 

@Mook for all things rectum related.

@aRdja for reminding me I've good taste in trainers. 

@Strontium Dog and @rico1304 for thier hatred of Labour and Corbyn and simultaneously needing Labour and Corbyn because their 'own' political parties are fucking shite. 

@Red Phoenix for his obsession with The Prodigy.

Wish I could make a shout out my to my sister in laws tits but she doesn't post on here and neither do her tits. 

Peace out. 

I don’t hate Labour or Corbyn.  I just don’t think they are right.   Why is this so hard?   Oh I get it, a late push for Lefty of the year?  Sorry, that uber cunt Moof and his mates had that sewn up by Easter.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, rico1304 said:

I don’t hate Labour or Corbyn.  I just don’t think they are right.   Why is this so hard?   Oh I get it, a late push for Lefty of the year?  Sorry, that uber cunt Moof and his mates had that sewn up by Easter.  

Happy Christmas, Rico. You're a nice guy, try not take everything seriously. 

• Upvote 1

A lot of people on here seem to be under the impression that Mook is a good un. Having been fortunate enough this year to spend numerous footballing occasions in the pub in his company, I can confirm that he is. A proper lovely bloke. 

Champ is also lovely. Again I can confirm that widely held presumption. 

The gladdest of festive tidings to all. 

• Upvote 2

@Liverpool lad @tokyojoe @Dr Nowt @stringvest @Captain Turdseye @Juniper @rubble-rouser @mattyq @fivein05 @Fowlers God @Pidge @lifetime fan @Funkasy @Tossed and blown @woolster I have met them all in the flesh and they are all loveable cunts in their own 'special' way and iI am proud to have shared oxygen with them lot. If i've missed anyone I've met at the match off their then sorry. Mostly, I wish every last fucking one of you on this forum the best of health, wealth and prosperity because if ever i'm feeling shit, I log on here and you are all just there. Too many others to make a list. I love you all. Even SD .

Oh, If we ever had a TLW royal rumble i'd win, Rik Flair 1992 style. Wooooh! 

200.gif

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

Champ; the only female in the village! Heart of gold, all round good egg, remembers people's birthdays and has a very thick skin putting up with us twats. I hope she feels appreciated because I think we sometimes take her for granted. 

How many times have I told you all about the bloody NSFW warning? 

I'm having a sly peek at the forum at work and you've nearly made my cry here, yer shower of bastards x

• Upvote 4