You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "Say something positive about a fellow forumite" 2018 thread.

Carvalho Diablo

12 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

This forum is a strange and beautiful place. Scared to name names because I'll forget a half-dozen people but @3 Stacks @Jairzinho @Boss @Numero Veinticinco and @Woolster are some of my faves. @Em City as well but minus half a point because I keep thinking he's a Man City fan, given his moniker of choice. @Hades is always wrong, but for the right reasons, and that has to be worth something.

@Bjornebye gets huge credit in my book because every time he starts the match thread we win.

Also @G Richards is a huge miss, aren't many of us "believers" on here and I hope he comes back.

The rest of you are a bunch of filthy animals (@Champ excepted obviously) who should be locked up but still allowed to post here from prison because you're amusing to be around.

Thanks! I'm surprised, the vast majority of my stats chat over the years has been over on the MF.

Unless there are some I'm unaware of, apart from the Forum's Twitter account, I think only follow 2 forumites on Twitter, yourself, and @aRdja. I don't use Twitter to chat about Liverpool, and some a lot of time on here, so essentially have a no forumites on Twiiter policy...

35 minutes ago, Alan Sex said:

I’m probably skirting dangerously close to the “where are they now?” Thread territory, especially with the new setup severely restricting my ability to post pics - smut or otherwise, but I love every single one of you crazy fuckers!

I miss your smutty pics Mr Sex. A true connoisseur of the deviant arts.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 3:04 PM, Numero Veinticinco said:

@Fowlers God For his dry spell. Some going, that. 

@dave u Because I know how much effort he put in getting the site upgraded. 

@Scal Capone For just being ace. A kinder guy you’d struggle to meet. 

@moof A good soul on this fucker. Someone I can disagree with and I know won’t get his knickers in a twist. Doesn’t take unnecessary negativity with the team. I love that. 

@Sugar Ape Stylish mother fucker. Shaving God. TV show aficionado. A top bastard. 

@lifetime fan We disagree all the time but he was the first person to offer help when I was going through a rough patch. I’ll never forget that. Took his breakfast ribbing like a fucking champ. 

@suzy For her upbeat view of footy and knowledge of the game. 

@aRdja Nothing yo do with his breakfasts or trainers. He’s just a good dude, isn’t he? 

@Dr Nowt Funny cunt. 

@KMD7 I just really like the fucker. 

@Anny Road For spending about 50 quid to blow the doors off the brekkie thread with a monumental fry up. 

@Captain Turdseye IPTV as fuck. 

Thanks, mate, but I'm an irascible dick head really.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, dave u said:

Love to each and every one of you for continuing to support the site, be it financially or just reading and posting.

Means the world to me, it really does.

Thanks for all the effort Dave, we give you shit like school kids play up for their favourite teacher. 

Can you imagine the rise in divorce, work place sackings and murder rates without this place? 

This site keeps us sane (to varying degrees) and has become a part of so many of our lives. 

Thanks mate. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I love this place.

Had to take a bit of a break from it recently for a variety of personal reasons but even then I had top blokes like @Fowlers God, @rico1304, @Bjornebye and @Elite constantly checking in with great advice, humorous quips and advice to not to be such a stupid prick

Thank you all. 

Doesn't fucking work though does it x 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 23/12/2018 at 16:33, Kevin D said:

Section_31 is a journalist, but he initially failed his dissertation at University.

Bright guy, dedicated and articulate, so why did he fail his dissertation?

Well, in the Christina Milian thread, he explained it - 

I actually got repped for this, the other day.

That's how good the initial post is -  you've got to take your hat off to it, really.

• Upvote 1