You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "Say something positive about a fellow forumite" 2018 thread.

Carvalho Diablo

I love you all, you bunch of pillow biting fairies.

This forum amuses and entertains me on a daily basis.

@Jairzinho my favourite poster

@Carvalho Diablo who I've spoken to a fair bit and is a top fella

@KMD7 one of my best mates in the entire world.

@Dr Nowt  @Babb'sBurstNad and @Captain Turdseye who make me laugh on a regular basis.

@Bjornebye for being a monumental match thread winning cunt and a Celtic man.

@Vincent Vega for his username and avatar

@AngryofTuebrook who I have never disagreed with and likes Peter Tosh

• Upvote 9

26 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Paulies, Bloo work mate updates, have been the best thing on T'interrnt all year, a reckon. 

The Mook and his boss saga has had me on the edge of my seat. Will they, won't they, have they already..... Looking forward to the 2019 instalment. Its like Charlotte Bronte meets Martina Cole 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I love you all, you bunch of pillow biting fairies.

This forum amuses and entertains me on a daily basis.

@Jairzinho my favourite poster

@Carvalho Diablo who I've spoken to a fair bit and is a top fella

@KMD7 one of my best mates in the entire world.

@Dr Nowt  @Babb'sBurstNad and @Captain Turdseye who make me laugh on a regular basis.

@Bjornebye for being a monumental match thread winning cunt and a Celtic man.

@Vincent Vega for his username and avatar

@AngryofTuebrook who I have never disagreed with and likes Peter Tosh

What was your previous username? I need to know before I decide if I’m gonna rep you or not. 

• Downvote 1

Nearly 10 years I've been on this forum, and there are some really good eggs on here. Funny stories, bizarre anecdotes, questionable opinions and piss taking abound, but there's a real sense of camaraderie and sharing of pain when somebody needs genuine help in dealing with problems and issues in their life outside the forum. It's well worth being a part of that because you never know when it'll be you who needs that help and advice.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Nearly 10 years I've been on this forum, and there are some really good eggs on here. Funny stories, bizarre anecdotes, questionable opinions and piss taking abound, but there's a real sense of camaraderie and sharing of pain when somebody needs genuine help in dealing with problems and issues in their life outside the forum. It's well worth being a part of that because you never know when it'll be you who needs that help and advice.

Negged

• Upvote 3

Thanks to everyone who voted for me as International Man of The Year 2018, which reading between the lines seems to be coming through loud and clear. “Not my words Lynne; the words of The Liverpool Way forum.”

There are loads of superb posters on here. I’ve met some really sound people as well through the TSOP days out and hope to add to their number in future.

Just thought this is an appropriate time of year, and thread, to say The Rev is sorely missed and was very well liked and respected by myself, and plenty of others.

If you ever still lurk on here G, all the very best to you and yours mate. You brought a lot of soul to the site and you’re a class act.

• Upvote 15

We have some really smart posters, who I can't help but appreciate. Section is an awesome poster. He is not just learned, he is also a creative though leader. His analogies are as funny as they are deadly accurate. 

However this post is dedicated to the WUMs and weirdos that we attract. Especially the ones that post crazy, self-indulgent, egotistical 'farewell' posts, only to return three days later with a new account (made with equally bad grammar). 

I am looking at you ratcatcher et al...

via GIPHY

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Jennings said:

We have some really smart posters, who I can't help but appreciate. Section is an awesome poster. He is not just learned, he is also a creative though leader. His analogies are as funny as they are deadly accurate. 

However this post is dedicated to the WUMs and weirdos that we attract. Especially the ones that post crazy, self-indulgent, egotistical 'farewell' posts, only to return three days later with a new account (made with equally bad grammar). 

I am looking at you ratcatcher et al...

via GIPHY

Yes, the flouncers are hilarious.  Some have done it a couple of times.  Fucking weird. 

Some of you are alright.  When our lizard overlords finally reveal themselves and reward me as they’ve promised I’ll make sure at least half a dozen of you survive. 

• Upvote 2

So I’ve had like a really fucking shit day and been on a massive downer not having the kids today and I’ve just come on a read some of the comments thanks. 

Heres some one of my 2018 forumites. 

@lifetime fan he’s done more for me this year than even one of my own brothers. We have both experienced some emotional times together and he truly means the world to me. 

@Champ always loving no matter what, even if I don’t like what she says. 

@Liverpool lad and @Tossed and blown for TSOP

@Nolongerathletic for some of the best away days

@mattyq for THAT jumper

and all of those who have supported me and donated to my charity work and those that have taken the time out to send me messages of good will

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Happy christmas Bjørnebye and may you have a brilliant 2019, lets hope its brilliant for all of us on this forum. :)

Its okey to use a smiley today right ? If not, still worth it. 

Not if you want to keep your spleen 

Merry Xmas fella x