You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "Say something positive about a fellow forumite" 2018 thread.

Carvalho Diablo

Taking the piss there by the way, never met anyone from here apart from Skidders (who’s a smashing fella).

Loads of boss posters on here though unsurprisingly enough, I wouldn’t have spent the last 15 years visiting the place otherwise. 

Favourite thread is undoubtedly the post a fry up, get abuse for it one. Ardja especially is a massive hero in that one. And the in the minority bean haters can eat my bean devoured shit.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I need to thank someone who shall remain nameless, who reached out to me via PM to help me with something I posted on the forum. It’s gone on to have a remarkable effect on my health & well being.

And also Champ, for making sure I’m alright every twenty minutes. 

‘gratitude for you, eh? 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Taking the piss there by the way, never met anyone from here apart from Skidders (who’s a smashing fella).

Loads of boss posters on here though unsurprisingly enough, I wouldn’t have spent the last 15 years visiting the place otherwise. 

Favourite thread is undoubtedly the post a fry up, get abuse for it one. Ardja especially is a massive hero in that one. And the in the minority bean haters can eat my bean devoured shit.

Oh you! 

@Fowlers God For his dry spell. Some going, that. 

@dave u Because I know how much effort he put in getting the site upgraded. 

@Scal Capone For just being ace. A kinder guy you’d struggle to meet. 

@moof A good soul on this fucker. Someone I can disagree with and I know won’t get his knickers in a twist. Doesn’t take unnecessary negativity with the team. I love that. 

@Sugar Ape Stylish mother fucker. Shaving God. TV show aficionado. A top bastard. 

@lifetime fan We disagree all the time but he was the first person to offer help when I was going through a rough patch. I’ll never forget that. Took his breakfast ribbing like a fucking champ. 

@suzy For her upbeat view of footy and knowledge of the game. 

@aRdja Nothing yo do with his breakfasts or trainers. He’s just a good dude, isn’t he? 

@Dr Nowt Funny cunt. 

@KMD7 I just really like the fucker. 

@Anny Road For spending about 50 quid to blow the doors off the brekkie thread with a monumental fry up. 

@Captain Turdseye IPTV as fuck. 

• Upvote 9

I’ve spent ages trying to work out what I want to say here. I do sometimes wonder what I’m doing on here at all but those thoughts only last a short time.

Probably each and every one of you at some time has made me laugh, smile, pointed me in the direction of something I didn’t know about, said the right thing to me or someone else at just the right moment, so thanks to you all and for Dave and the techno boffs who keep the thing afloat.

Cath xx

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Gonna start crying if I keep reading this thread. I fucking love a load of avatars that I've never even met. 

Don’t worry, everyone’ll be back bitching and point scoring off one another in a day or two

• Upvote 1

Second and third and what every one 

has said. Special mention to Remmie who revived the GF about a dozen years or so if I recall with relentless posting. Should get a medal, maybe Admiral Stig can spare.

From squeasants to beans, monkey with a knife to portraits of the Rock. 

To those no longer with us. The FAO Stevebaby thread. 

neko and his war picture thread and his cats, RiS War Bastard

lifetimefan- another year for that bastard Jack Russel of yours

The divorce and date thread. 

And so much more.

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Champ said:

Don’t worry, everyone’ll be back bitching and point scoring off one another in a day or two

Said with a gritty determination to start the ball rolling...with peace and love, of course.