Quantcast
The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/brighton-vs-liverpool-stream-links-watch-live-streaming/

I'm sick of the brass neck on these cunts. Just click on the link and scroll down to see how many of these vultures are quite frankly taking the almighty piss. 

There are some American firms involved in that shit. I'm in the middle of sorting it though, just got off the phone to the FBI and I'm on with the CIA now.

• Upvote 2

On 1/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, magicrat said:

After checking this out for 90 minutes earlier I'm furious this is allowed to happen.

So furious you will need to study many more 90 minutes in the future?

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

So furious you will need to study many more 90 minutes in the future?

Indeed. You can't reach a considered opinion without doing proper research

• Upvote 1

I can’t believe that the totalsportek site has a

stream linked to the actual sky sports channel

naturally I have it on and will monitor it to see if it shows the full 90mins and round up and duly contact the feds to report it

unbelievable Jeff!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Disgusting behaviour this. I'll also be making a report in about 3 hours time.

The quality of the stream determines the length and quality of my report. If it stays like it is for the Wolves/Leicester game right now then I will be compiling a dossier for review by Monday. 

http://numberoneunited.blogspot.com/p/manchester-united.html

32 minutes ago, magicrat said:

My investigation took another important step forward for 90 minutes this afternoon.

I was fortunate to find three streams that were rightly taken down but lord forbid I then found another.

a dossier of both the 12:30 kick off and our 3pm match have been completed

I’ve taken the decision to Book Mark the pages on my 52” smart tv in case access to the evidence is needed tomorrow and beyond 

6 minutes ago, dandyman said:

I was fortunate to find three streams that were rightly taken down but lord forbid I then found another.

a dossier of both the 12:30 kick off and our 3pm match have been completed

I’ve taken the decision to Book Mark the pages on my 52” smart tv in case access to the evidence is needed tomorrow and beyond 

Fine work.  It's shocking to find these rogues are streaming in HD too

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Looking around for someone I can report for illegal streaming of chels v spuds. Any ideas?

Sorry mate wish I'd seen this earlier and hope you got one. 

The fuckers over at hesgoal.com have pretty much every top flight game across europe on illegally so the more help we can get to get these put away for life the better. 

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Looking around for someone I can report for illegal streaming of chels v spuds. Any ideas?

Why did you want to watch the Spuds who choke more than Linda Lovelace?