You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches

Bjornebye

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure we are all paying 14:99 to watch us on here but I suspect many aren't. If you scroll down this link you will find a whole host of avenues for villains to watch without paying. Report them. 

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/liverpool-vs-sheffield-united-stream-links-watch-live-streaming-241020/

• Upvote 1

On 24/10/2020 at 21:59, Tj hooker said:

Might look into this because You just know they are gonna try and interfere with the usual streams 

Screenshot_20201024-210147_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was wondering if people were hiding ips and getting Bein sports , if they're covering all our matches for £7 a month it's worth fucking off my mongi sub which has struggled lately . Assuming it actually works with a vpn

18 minutes ago, elvis said:

I was wondering if people were hiding ips and getting Bein sports , if they're covering all our matches for £7 a month it's worth fucking off my mongi sub which has struggled lately . Assuming it actually works with a vpn

Me and my lad went literally round the houses yesterday trying to set it up but without any joy its certainly not as straight forward as it makes out in that piece I only wish it was , obviously the likes of Sky and BT will do anything to protect their interests .

25 minutes ago, elvis said:

Most packages struggled this week as the robbing cunts are cracking down and ISPs are throttling big time.

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Most packages struggled this week as the robbing cunts are cracking down and ISPs are throttling big time.

Yeah it's annoying as fuck , but big picture and all that. I have skygo on a mini pc to TV and a free password for all sky's games , so should see most of our games for nowt

For anyone with a Firestick or an android phone, please make sure to steer clear of searching your preferred search engine for "Vola Sports apk" as this despicable app allows you to stream football from England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Germany and Internationals. It has F1, tennis, cricket and boxing. Also some so-called sports from the USA?

Every event has a choice of streams and no advertising aside from one when you open the app.

A terrible state of affairs.

21 hours ago, CrownPaints said:

For anyone with a Firestick or an android phone, please make sure to steer clear of searching your preferred search engine for "Vola Sports apk" as this despicable app allows you to stream football from England, Scotland, Spain, Italy, Germany and Internationals. It has F1, tennis, cricket and boxing. Also some so-called sports from the USA?

Every event has a choice of streams and no advertising aside from one when you open the app.

Disgraceful , been hoping to avoid any free streams on my firestick

On 27/10/2020 at 11:38, CrownPaints said:

Very promising that mate . 

Reporting it as we speak 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...