You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The thread to report illegal streaming of live football matches

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

https://lfcglobe.co.uk/brighton-vs-liverpool-stream-links-watch-live-streaming/

I'm sick of the brass neck on these cunts. Just click on the link and scroll down to see how many of these vultures are quite frankly taking the almighty piss. 

There are some American firms involved in that shit. I'm in the middle of sorting it though, just got off the phone to the FBI and I'm on with the CIA now.

• Upvote 2

I can’t believe that the totalsportek site has a

stream linked to the actual sky sports channel

naturally I have it on and will monitor it to see if it shows the full 90mins and round up and duly contact the feds to report it

unbelievable Jeff!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Disgusting behaviour this. I'll also be making a report in about 3 hours time.

The quality of the stream determines the length and quality of my report. If it stays like it is for the Wolves/Leicester game right now then I will be compiling a dossier for review by Monday. 

http://numberoneunited.blogspot.com/p/manchester-united.html

32 minutes ago, magicrat said:

My investigation took another important step forward for 90 minutes this afternoon.

I was fortunate to find three streams that were rightly taken down but lord forbid I then found another.

a dossier of both the 12:30 kick off and our 3pm match have been completed

I’ve taken the decision to Book Mark the pages on my 52” smart tv in case access to the evidence is needed tomorrow and beyond 

6 minutes ago, dandyman said:

I was fortunate to find three streams that were rightly taken down but lord forbid I then found another.

a dossier of both the 12:30 kick off and our 3pm match have been completed

I’ve taken the decision to Book Mark the pages on my 52” smart tv in case access to the evidence is needed tomorrow and beyond 

Fine work.  It's shocking to find these rogues are streaming in HD too

3 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Looking around for someone I can report for illegal streaming of chels v spuds. Any ideas?

Sorry mate wish I'd seen this earlier and hope you got one. 

The fuckers over at hesgoal.com have pretty much every top flight game across europe on illegally so the more help we can get to get these put away for life the better.