Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 92 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

BBC website  

 

For years this was Roy Keane v Patrick Vieira. Today the captains are Ashley Young and Granit Xhaka.

Hillarious that a great player like Keane was critical of himself and other great players, while Lindgard et al think they're brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, A Red said:

BBC website  

 

For years this was Roy Keane v Patrick Vieira. Today the captains are Ashley Young and Granit Xhaka.

Like downgrading your Porsche for a Citroen Saxo.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I genuinely don’t understand how they can have spent so much and then put out the team they had last night.

 

Arsenal really shit them selves picking that midfield too, don’t know why they didn’t go more attacking as United at present are there for the taking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

I genuinely don’t understand how they can have spent so much and then put out the team they had last night.

 

Arsenal really shit them selves picking that midfield too, don’t know why they didn’t go more attacking as United at present are there for the taking.

 

The more I think about it I reckon Newcastle might actually beat them at the weekend or at least get a draw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

The more I think about it I reckon Newcastle might actually beat them at the weekend or at least get a draw. 

The same Newcastle that just got pumped 5-0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s funny how he’s spent all that money and has them languishing in 10th place but he appears to be very safe. Must be his ‘United DNA’ haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rotoq said:

The same Newcastle that just got pumped 5-0?

They were down to 10 men against at attack minded Leicester away from home. Newcastle also beat Spurs and are more than capable of out muscling that manc midfield who also have a Thursday away trip to Holland where I fully expect Alkmaar to pump them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

"United did have a reasonable argument De Gea would have made more of an effort to block the shot had he not seen the raised flag."

What's the Spanish for play to the whistle?

I don't even understand how the linesman felt it necessary to raise his flag when Maguire was clearly playing Aubamayeng onside. It wasn't even close. Questions should be asked about that but the answer is obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

I don't even understand how the linesman felt it necessary to raise his flag when Maguire was clearly playing Aubamayeng onside. It wasn't even close. Questions should be asked about that but the answer is obvious.

Especially when they've been told to leave their flags down in tight decisions and let VAR do its thing. This wasn't even tight, linesman obviously reverted back to his initial 'Lets help United' training. 

 

It's funny as fuck though. United fans are convinced VAR is fucking them over which takes the limelight away from yet another miserable performance at home. They are in a massive fight for a top 4 finish and the officials can't be as corrupt as they normally are. By the time they can dip into the market again they may already be out of contention for a top 4 spot. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

We need to twat these cunts when we play them in a few weeks.

I wouldn't count on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

"United did have a reasonable argument De Gea would have made more of an effort to block the shot had he not seen the raised flag."

What's the Spanish for play to the whistle?

Don’t tell me.....that incident “..changed the game completely...” not their inability to string two passes together or to try harder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Especially when they've been told to leave their flags down in tight decisions and let VAR do its thing. This wasn't even tight, linesman obviously reverted back to his initial 'Lets help United' training. 

 

It's funny as fuck though. United fans are convinced VAR is fucking them over which takes the limelight away from yet another miserable performance at home. They are in a massive fight for a top 4 finish and the officials can't be as corrupt as they normally are. By the time they can dip into the market again they may already be out of contention for a top 4 spot. 

They haven’t been told that.  At the World Cup they were told that.  In the prem they’ve been told to flag if they think it’s offside and the ref will let the attack play out and blow his whistle at the end of it just like it happened last night.  I think it’s to try to stop the linesman not flagging for stuff and leaving it to VAR because if a goal isn’t scored then it doesn’t get pulled back and it’s not fair on the team who should have had a free kick.

 

Its why they were saying on sky last night the refs have been on at the clubs/players to ignore the flag and play to the whistle.

 

The excuse about to De Gea was comical when they replayed it.  The linesman’s flag only actually went up when Aubameyang was about to kick the ball.  He only looked at the linesman when the ball was already past him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

We need to twat these cunts when we play them in a few weeks.

Yeah, it's one of the few results from last season we can improve upon.

 

We tend to bottle this one, especially at their place.  Let's fix it 2009 or 2014 style. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. The flag was raised quite early, defender and keeper were aware, I think it was Young who sort of hesitated. The offside was obvious when you pause it but in real time 2 players moving fast in opposite directions can deceive easily.

Correct decision and hilarious, and uniteds fault for not playing to the whistle obviously 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Yeah, it's one of the few results from last season we can improve upon.

 

We tend to bottle this one, especially at their place.  Let's fix it 2009 or 2014 style. 

I'd rather a tight win that's barely deserved with Ole at the wheel for some time yet. If we cunt them in the bastard I think Ole would be forced off the wheel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×