You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Seriously though, with Neymar playing PSG would trounce them at OT, as the space between their lines is ridiculous. Not as confident now, but looking forward to seeing Mbappe running at Lindelof/Jones (or Bailly). Too bad their other attackers are weak-minded pussies. Expect Thiago Silva/Kimpembe/Marquinhos to keep Rashford/Martial quiet, hopefully Verratti is a 100% and schools Pogba.

Most important debut of the night is for VAR, the vermin less likely to get their customary penalty under the little goblin.

30 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I want the tie in the balance so they have to have the second leg in mind ahead of our game. Maybe an injury or two also.

This 100% we need them to be in the tie only just so they have to rest players or be worrying about a tackle 

I'd like a solid 0-0 until the 10th minute and PSG to twat them 50-0. 

And with Pogba kicking the ball in anger square into Ole Cunt's face then immediately looking at the camera as the world around him changes into a playdays scene and the stadium just explodes into confetti willies. 

Be great that. 

10 hours ago, lebron said:

Seriously though, with Neymar playing PSG would trounce them at OT, as the space between their lines is ridiculous. Not as confident now, but looking forward to seeing Mbappe running at Lindelof/Jones (or Bailly). Too bad their other attackers are weak-minded pussies. Expect Thiago Silva/Kimpembe/Marquinhos to keep Rashford/Martial quiet, hopefully Verratti is a 100% and schools Pogba.

Most important debut of the night is for VAR, the vermin less likely to get their customary penalty under the little goblin.

Pats self on back...

Funny how when there's a ref finally doing his job they show just how overrated they are. Most hollow win streak in years.

Can't believe the number of people harping on about Kimpembe, Pogba was even luckier to escape the red in the 1st half, young fortunate to stay on too.

• Upvote 1

They certainly looked second best last night. The easy run of fixtures OGS started with certainly got them fired up but against class and pace they were found out.  Martial wasn't fit imo when he started . Had his leg strapped and was invisible until he did his hamstring.  Lingard and him were a big miss as they lost all their pace down the flanks and PSG just pushed up in the second half then ripped them apart. Mata and Sanchez look finished at this level , just too slow . At the back they still need upgrades . Young is near the end and the CB's not good enough. 

Hope De Gea fucks off to give them a few more problems. No way will they fix all these issues in the summer. Ole may well be yet another false prophet and end up with Moysie , Mourinho and LVG on the list of Chosen Gones.

8 hours ago, No2 said:

Sanchez's decline has been remarkable.  I can't remember a player that went so shit so quickly. At Arsenal he was a proper footballer, he hasn't put in a decent 15 minutes since he left.

Someone was saying on the radio he barely had a break for years between a few world cups and copa americas. Absolutely class player who has run out of steam.

8 hours ago, No2 said:

Sanchez's decline has been remarkable.  I can't remember a player that went so shit so quickly. At Arsenal he was a proper footballer, he hasn't put in a decent 15 minutes since he left.

Ye I can’t get my head around that. He was unreal at Arsenal a player I genuinely worried about when playing them. 

On 2/12/2019 at 10:38 AM, Code said:

Solskjærs agent was at the game against Fulham with Woodward and Glazer.

I'm pretty sure he will get offered the job fulltime.

Norwegian press has been unreadable for months now, it really is pathetic.

Agent.jpg

I was talking to a mate at couple of days ago saying it's funny how quickly the press really want this to happen and seem to be dropping pochetino despite how well he is doing right now. And when talking about OGS nobody seems to even be able to remember the great start sarri had and what a shit show that is turning into to use as a comparison point. It's almost like the press want another circus manager for them, which to me seems quite odd.