You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

35 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Manchester United are facing a £12m bill for Alexis Sanchez's wages this season - even if the Chile forward, 30, moves on loan to Inter Milan before next week's European transfer deadline.

Hee hee

I assume that's 24 weeks wages.... I can see where 12 of them have already gone (june-aug), I wonder where the other 12 is, as I'm sure the loan will last till end of may. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I assume that's 24 weeks wages.... I can see where 12 of them have already gone (june-aug), I wonder where the other 12 is, as I'm sure the loan will last till end of may. 

I guess Utd will be paying a proportion of his wages as part of the loan.

51 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

No idea, but that means they are into him for more than we pay any of our players - if they can give him away.

10 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

No idea, but that means they are into him for more than we pay any of our players - if they can give him away.

sadly it seems they can afford it. money has seemed no obstacle to them since ferguson left. it's mad really, as aside from the van persie thing, he was forced to run a tight ship for a few years there towards the end, but that has well gone now, they seem to be able to do the drunken sailor thing every year. 

23 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

sadly it seems they can afford it. money has seemed no obstacle to them since ferguson left. it's mad really, as aside from the van persie thing, he was forced to run a tight ship for a few years there towards the end, but that has well gone now, they seem to be able to do the drunken sailor thing every year. 

They had shitloads more income than us due to all their sponsorship deals. We are starting to catch up due to all the new and lucrative deals these owners have brought in plus, increased matchday revenues etc.

Yes, they have the huge debt the glazers have put on them and the money they take out in dividends, unlike ours, but, they still have the odd hundred million plus they can waste.

Thankfully, Jurgen isnt the type of manager to just buy anyone and except for Karius, his deals have been bang on the money. Even there, Im pretty sure we'll get our £4.5m back when he does leave.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

They had shitloads more income than us due to all their sponsorship deals. We are starting to catch up due to all the new and lucrative deals these owners have brought in plus, increased matchday revenues etc.

Yes, they have the huge debt the glazers have put on them and the money they take out in dividends, unlike ours, but, they still have the odd hundred million plus they can waste.

Thankfully, Jurgen isnt the type of manager to just buy anyone and except for Karius, his deals have been bang on the money. Even there, Im pretty sure we'll get our £4.5m back when he does leave.

Karius cost is a whole lot more than 4.5m and I'm not talking about transfer fees. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

I waited my whole life waiting for them to turn shit. Still amazes me at how mediocre they turned overnight- puts a nice smile on my face. long may it continue.

Just a shame they got replaced by another set of manc cunts. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
16 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

I waited my whole life waiting for them to turn shit. Still amazes me at how mediocre they turned overnight- puts a nice smile on my face. long may it continue.

I was 10 in 74 when the cunts were relegated, apart from us fucking up the title against Leeds that season it was great. I doubt they'll get relegated again in my lifetime, but watching them since Ferguson left them has been a total joy. 

7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Just a shame they got replaced by another set of manc cunts. 

yeah but the hate I had for united and ferguson will never ever be matched - it was unhealthy at times. i hated every thing about them, their cunt fans, all the extremely dodgy decisions, 'fergie time' bullshit, cunts like neville, scholes, giggs everything.

with city, they are cunts and i hate them for what they represent but i don't hate any city player/manager as much as i hated that united lot - I am a bit relaxed when it comes to city but maybe this will change if they ever get close to our level of success

• Upvote 5

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

yeah but the hate I had for united and ferguson will never ever be matched - it was unhealthy at times. i hated every thing about them, their cunt fans, all the extremely dodgy decisions, 'fergie time' bullshit, cunts like neville, scholes, giggs everything.

with city, they are cunts and i hate them for what they represent but i don't hate any city player/manager as much as i hated that united lot - I am a bit relaxed when it comes to city but maybe this will change if they ever get close to our level of success

City will eventually pay the price when their owners get bored with their public relations exercise. The red Mancs will always be our biggest rival, I reckon that is why the Bitters hate us so much, because in all honesty Everton are just a distraction twice a year. 

Guest Pistonbroke

What's happened to that Fred fellow they paid 52 million for? Couldn't even make the bench and they had Greenwood, Tanazubi and a geriatric Young on it. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I have to laugh my bollocks off when they bang on about it being a young team, it isn't! Plus that cunt Andy needs to take the marbles out of his gob and stop chatting bollocks.  Pear shaped on the pitch is all down to the board and OGS would be backed and has no fault. hahahaha. 

Hope it carries on. They'll probably bring Allardyce in to steady the ship. 

2 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I have to laugh my bollocks off when they bang on about it being a young team, it isn't! Plus that cunt Andy needs to take the marbles out of his gob and stop chatting bollocks.  Pear shaped on the pitch is all down to the board and OGS would be backed and has no fault. hahahaha. 

Hope it carries on. They'll probably bring Allardyce in to steady the ship. 

We all know the man to steady a sinking ship is Woy.