Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 67 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

31 minutes ago, Mark M said:

It makes no odds what those cunts pay for players as they can afford it and wont be going bankrupt any time soon i'm pissed off that they've improved their defence with this signing. 

It's much more fun when they spend big on shite like Pogba who make's them worse. 

Maguire isn't on the same level as Virgil but he's a big improvement over what the currently have playing for them.

Maguire looks good because he has a decent midfield in front of him for club and country. He'll not be great with their midfield helping out.

He looked good at Hull as well.  He’s a good player.  The thing with United is that they’ve been signing good players for ages.  They all turn to shite as soon as they get there because the club is a mess.  If Maguire came here I imagine he’d be a similar level to Matip.  The reason being we are a well oiled machine that can absorb the teething problems of introducing new players.  Everyone is on the same page with the same objectives each game.

United have consistently hired negative managers which football has passed by.  They quickly forget about how these managers were going to change because they were managing them.  They’re now lumbered with a load of defenders, negative players and lazy prima donnas because the previous managers tactics have been to stifle and rely on their supposed elite players to win games.  With Klopp and Guardiola here that just doesn’t work anymore.  They’ve got no idea how to fix the problem because there isn’t actually an answer.  No matter what they do they are fucked until those 2 managers leave the country.  It’s going to be great to see how many ways you can get something wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Var is not going to be Maguire's friend, even if the Mancs sign him. 

alzVL5D4_700wa_0.gif

• Upvote 1

Maguire will improve them but nowhere near the Virg effect. 

I'm loving the Pogba saga which as predicted is screwing up their whole window

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

alzVL5D4_700wa_0.gif

It'll be an upgrade on their attempt to land 'The Keystone Cops' award. He may be decent at coming out with the ball, although you need the players around you for that to continue, but he's a clumsy oaf at the back and is forever pulling shirts. 

38 minutes ago, Boss said:

I've never been impressed with him. He's basically Chris Smalling with a bit more skill on the ball. 

Slow, clumsy and turns on a roundabout, hate the cunt already. 

Phil Jones is much like Gerrard in the sense that alot of his ability relied on his athleticism.
Though Gerrard was becoming shot entering his 30s, maybe earlier, he didnt have the attributes to counter to compensate. Jones entered that stage a year ago.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d2dffdc4b394f7645

• Upvote 1

Must be using the same magic money tree that the Tories used to bribe the DUP .

That's obscene really he's definitely on the slide and he's managed to rinse them for 375 grand a week talk about desperation. 

I know they basically print more cash than the Zimbabwean government, but the mancs give over 1.25 million quid to Sanchez, Rashford and de Gea every week, so nearly £70m a year goes to just three players. Surely their money bubble must burst at some point?

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’re out-Citying City. How do I get a job as a groundsman. I’d probably double my wages.

Didn't realise you was on £5m a year mate.

They must be piling more debt on the club if they are paying that amount of wages to a few players. Even the really shite ones are on decent contracts. 

No CL this season yet they can still afford high transfer fees and wages without selling anyone.