You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Ole is trying to empower him in the hope that giving him responsibility will change his attitude. But what he’s done is played directly into hands by making it all about Pogba and increasing his ego and brand. Giving him even more power! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ginny said:

Ole is trying to empower him in the hope that giving him responsibility will change his attitude. But what he’s done is played directly into hands by making it all about Pogba and increasing his ego and brand. Giving him even more power! 

Whilst signalling he is totally out of the loop on the whole saga

Also- 'increasing his brand urgh,' you are absolutely right but jesus, what a cunt some footballers are. I wonder if Andy Robertson donates to foodbanks to strengthen his brand.

edit-he'd give me a glasgow kiss for asking

• Upvote 1

When Hatem Ben Arfa was at Hull, he was asked about his teammates by a fellow professional and said "to be honest they're not very good, but there's one player that could potentially be really really good, and that's Andy Robertson". 

Harry Maguire was on the same team.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Boss said:

When Hatem Ben Arfa was at Hull, he was asked about his teammates by a fellow professional and said "to be honest they're not very good, but there's one player that could potentially be really really good, and that's Andy Robertson". 

He’s not a professional scout now is he?

• Downvote 1

• Flying Welsh winger? For Ryan Giggs enter Daniel James.
  • Defensively solid, fairly dull but useful right back? For Gary Neville here's Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
  • Massive centre back with a monstrous head who can twat the ball dead hard? For Steve Bruce get Harry Maguire.

Solskjaer - because it's literally the only thing he knows how to do - is going back to the "we loved the 90s" nostalgia handbook and getting the old band back together.

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Manny said:
  • Flying Welsh winger? For Ryan Giggs enter Daniel James.
  • Defensively solid, fairly dull but useful right back? For Gary Neville here's Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
  • Massive centre back with a monstrous head who can twat the ball dead hard? For Steve Bruce get Harry Maguire.

Solskjaer - because it's literally the only thing he knows how to do - is going back to the "we loved the 90s" nostalgia handbook and getting the old band back together.

Probably plays Oasis in the dressing room and wears fruit of the loom jumpers as well.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Boss said:

@3 Stacks - Get this - Hatem Ben Arfa/Andy Robbo mixtape drop. 

Just now, Baltar said:

£80M is preposterous but he's definitely miles better than the shite they currently have at the back.

I wouldn't say miles, because I think he's a pretty average international level defender. But he's an improvement. For a ridiculously inflated fee.

You've really got to question their scouting in the circumstances...

31 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

I wouldn't say miles, because I think he's a pretty average international level defender. But he's an improvement. For a ridiculously inflated fee.

They needed questioning more when they bought Victor Lindelof and Eric Bailly, to be fair. 

36 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

It makes no odds what those cunts pay for players as they can afford it and wont be going bankrupt any time soon i'm pissed off that they've improved their defence with this signing. 

It's much more fun when they spend big on shite like Pogba who make's them worse. 

Maguire isn't on the same level as Virgil but he's a big improvement over what the currently have playing for them.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

It makes no odds what those cunts pay for players as they can afford it and wont be going bankrupt any time soon i'm pissed off that they've improved their defence with this signing. 

It's much more fun when they spend big on shite like Pogba who make's them worse. 

Maguire isn't on the same level as Virgil but he's a big improvement over what the currently have playing for them.

That's nonsense. Pogba was a very good financial investment, as shit as he's been most of the time. Maguire is an ugly, block-headed turd...