Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 54 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

If they were in a position of strength, Pogba wanting to leave wouldn't be a big deal but this makes them look like a small club. It's not like us and Coutinho where we could fund transfers with his sale. Man United already have loads of money.

 

People crap on Pogba but it will be hard for them to find someone as good to take his spot. 

He’s been brilliant in some games for them, usually something like Bournemouth or Watford at home.

 

He’s utterly anonymous when it actually counts. I can’t remember him doing anything of note against ourselves or Manchester City. 

 

Anyway, I’m willing to put football rivalries aside and hope all parties come to their senses and that United hold onto him. Extended contract please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

He’s been brilliant in some games for them, usually something like Bournemouth or Watford at home.

 

He’s utterly anonymous when it actually counts. I can’t remember him doing anything of note against ourselves or Manchester City. 

 

Anyway, I’m willing to put football rivalries aside and hope all parties come to their senses and that United hold onto him. Extended contract please.

He scored two against City when they came back from two down against them in 17-18 just for example. He also lead United in pretty much every relevant statistical category as a central midfielder this season and they have been a much worse team when he doesn't play.

 

He can't do everything all the time. There have been far worse offenders in that squad than him, but as I said when they signed him, the fact he was the record transfer at the time and all this marketing stuff was done he would have to be superhuman to live up to expectations, and he hasn't. 

 

I don't think he's this incredible world class player but it's complete hyperbole to say that he is crap and an impediment and they'll magically get better when he leaves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm not surprised he wants to move after the abuse he got at the end of the season.

That video made me cringe worse than almost anything else I've seen all season. Almost as much as blooshite delusion does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rotoq said:

That video made me cringe worse than almost anything else I've seen all season. Almost as much as blooshite delusion does.

‘You’re not even average,’ was actually a pretty funny line from the clown giving him the abuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

State of this bellend. He's 27 years old.

Pity they don't do lobotomies any longer. Only hope for that fella. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Pity they don't do lobotomies any longer. Only hope for that fella. 

Pretty sure this is post lobotomy.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

He scored two against City when they came back from two down against them in 17-18 just for example. He also lead United in pretty much every relevant statistical category as a central midfielder this season and they have been a much worse team when he doesn't play.

 

He can't do everything all the time. There have been far worse offenders in that squad than him, but as I said when they signed him, the fact he was the record transfer at the time and all this marketing stuff was done he would have to be superhuman to live up to expectations, and he hasn't. 

 

I don't think he's this incredible world class player but it's complete hyperbole to say that he is crap and an impediment and they'll magically get better when he leaves. 

Not really. He just needed to provide at least one good full season with a semblance of consistency, like other world class midfielders we’ve seen in the past; Gerrard, Lampard, Vieira, even Yaya Toure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

State of this bellend. He's 27 years old.

Worst part is thathe used to ours as a youngster. Glad he didn't grow up and left before he got a game for us. Jesus what horrible way to act as a grown man. 27 fucking years old and acting like a teenager. Moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Johnlj said:

Worst part is thathe used to ours as a youngster. Glad he didn't grow up and left before he got a game for us. Jesus what horrible way to act as a grown man. 27 fucking years old and acting like a teenager. Moron.

After finally deciphering your opening line, I googled about lingard playing for us, which is never heard of, and found a MEN article “why he chose united over Liverpool”

 

Sums the little turd up nicely...

 

 

 

But one game helped the England international make his decision and he hasn't looked back since.

 

"One day I was at Liverpool and someone didn’t pass the ball to me and I thought, 'I can’t be doing this,'" he told the Daily Mail.

"I walked out and said to my grandad, “Let’s stay at United instead”. I swear that was the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

State of this bellend. He's 27 years old.

As if supporting Manchester United wasn't depressing enough for them imagine this annoying twat playing for you.

Similar age to mo and virgil and 2 years younger than Andy Robertson. If my 14 year old nephew acted like that I'd cuff him around the head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harmless nonsense from those two United lads. However, posting it on social media after the season they've had is another thing.

 

All the more reason for them to bring in a proven leader like Neymar.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/06/2019 at 16:22, Elite said:

I'm not surprised he wants to move after the abuse he got at the end of the season.

 

Hard to disagree with that.

 

Then I guess you could argue it’s no surprise he gets abuse if you consider his behaviour and the obscene money he’s on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×