You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Interesting article with luis van gaal in yesterday's guardian on man it'd.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/03/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united--interview-buy-players-rooney-tactics-solskjaer

Bullet points if you can't be bothered reading the link....

Man uts not as big as they make out.

Es Wodwood hasn't got a fucking Scooby Do.

The youth team is a mess 

The first team have no creative players.

I wish I'd went to Spurs instead of that hole.

Ole? OLE?  Manager? You having a laugh?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Interesting article with luis van gaal in yesterday's guardian on man it'd.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/03/louis-van-gaal-manchester-united--interview-buy-players-rooney-tactics-solskjaer

Bullet points if you can't be bothered reading the link....

Man uts not as big as they make out.

Es Wodwood hasn't got a fucking Scooby Do.

The youth team is a mess 

The first team have no creative players.

I wish I'd went to Spurs instead of that hole.

Ole? OLE?  Manager? You having a laugh?

That’s a good read. 

He doesn’t seem to like us much and comes off as just as arrogant as you’d expect. 

You want to know the great thing about United?

Saw this thread pop up and thought it was the old Moyes thread, smiled at the memory of him being in charge. Then, a second or two later, when I realised it was referring to Solskjaer, I smiled again at I remembered that he's currently in charge of them.

The club that never stops giving.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Ole with a worse performance at the wheel than Henri Paul

7 June 2019
I find it hilarious how all the scousers are laughing at our season. They won’t be laughing when we are back on top! Worry about your own club. I worry about United and that’s it.

Listen, Liverpool have won their first trophy in 13 years if you don’t count the milk cup. We have been much more successful in recent years and have still been winning trophies despite being in a slump. Jurgen Flopp was lucky in the final against Spurs. It was never a penalty! Flopp is a bottler and he was lucky he came up against the world’s biggest bottlers in Tottenham Hotspur. Our night in Paris was more impressive than Liverpool’s overrated win against Barca. They cheated with the quick corner and Suarez and Coutinho didn’t turn up and Barca had 9 men. Plus we did it with the kids on the pitch.

Liverpool fans were getting scared when Ole first came in and steadied the ship. OK, we have had a slump, but Ole is going to get the rotten players out and get in the British core who know what it means to play for United. Ole has won trophies at youth level and also in Norway. Don’t discount this. He had a winning mentality as a player, and he has the same as a manager. Now it’s time to win on the biggest stage at United. Daniel James is a great start and he could be the new Ryan Giggs. We will drop the cash on Maguire and he will add so much class to our defence. Once Ole gets a leader in the middle of the park our fortunes will change and then we will be challenging in the 2020/2021 season, whilst also picking up the FA Cup next season. We are winners. Ole is a winner. Liverpool and Flopp are frauds and Jurgen will ultimately fail. Ole will still be at the helm in 15 years. Long live United and Ole.
One person found this helpful
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

You want to know the great thing about United?

Saw this thread pop up and thought it was the old Moyes thread, smiled at the memory of him being in charge. Then, a second or two later, when I realised it was referring to Solskjaer, I smiled again at I remembered that he's currently in charge of them.

The club that never stops giving.

Every Liverpool fan on planet Earth: "I hate to say I told you so, but..."

2 hours ago, INTORRESTING said:

My only concern is that Ole is too shit and is likely to be sacked by xmas.

See, I thought that about Moyes. But then they hired LVG to replace him. And then I thought that about LVG. And then they hired Mourinho to replace him. And then I thought that about Mourinho. And then they hired Solskjaer to replace him ...

Honestly, how amazing is it that we could make fun of their manager by calling him "sperm of gollum" and you're genuinely unsure of which of their recent managers that could be about?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Every manager they have had since AF has flopped and I told my Manc mate they would. I've said the same about OGS and I can't see it ending well for him. The only time they'll start climbing the ladder again is when they employ a manager with quality and good man management skills and give him time to implement his ideas whilst backing him in the market. OGS might get the time as he's a fans favourite, but the board won't stick with him if the results aren't coming in. Will a quality manager get the time if the fans get restless due to no instant glory? Their club is in a shambles and the rat bastards deserve it. 

Their real problem has been short-termism. They jettisoned Moyes early, and in doing so were left with few available candidates to replace him. Mourinho was a similar level of desperation, and OGS will return the cycle back to the beginning.

If OGS goes by Christmas, they'll be stuck in the same cycle; they want Pocchetino, but he's unlikely to leave mid season. It's amazing how little forward planning they have under Edwards.

Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

7 June 2019
I find it hilarious how all the scousers are laughing at our season. They won’t be laughing when we are back on top! Worry about your own club. I worry about United and that’s it.

Listen, Liverpool have won their first trophy in 13 years if you don’t count the milk cup. We have been much more successful in recent years and have still been winning trophies despite being in a slump. Jurgen Flopp was lucky in the final against Spurs. It was never a penalty! Flopp is a bottler and he was lucky he came up against the world’s biggest bottlers in Tottenham Hotspur. Our night in Paris was more impressive than Liverpool’s overrated win against Barca. They cheated with the quick corner and Suarez and Coutinho didn’t turn up and Barca had 9 men. Plus we did it with the kids on the pitch.

Liverpool fans were getting scared when Ole first came in and steadied the ship. OK, we have had a slump, but Ole is going to get the rotten players out and get in the British core who know what it means to play for United. Ole has won trophies at youth level and also in Norway. Don’t discount this. He had a winning mentality as a player, and he has the same as a manager. Now it’s time to win on the biggest stage at United. Daniel James is a great start and he could be the new Ryan Giggs. We will drop the cash on Maguire and he will add so much class to our defence. Once Ole gets a leader in the middle of the park our fortunes will change and then we will be challenging in the 2020/2021 season, whilst also picking up the FA Cup next season. We are winners. Ole is a winner. Liverpool and Flopp are frauds and Jurgen will ultimately fail. Ole will still be at the helm in 15 years. Long live United and Ole.

74EBD773-4C5D-4660-B4FB-34BFA4E61341.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

7 June 2019

BBC35638-1525-4AD9-ABC8-6BFE735821B4.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

7 June 2019

BEF42D4B-4F3A-4E36-A6B2-035F9EE1AB1F.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

7 June 2019

5292E2F1-CA93-4C13-A57D-41AD9E8A3456.gif

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

7 June 2019

419A0E7A-5239-4525-A1DC-D58848E304FB.gif

• Upvote 2