You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

22 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Keep it tight and hit them on the break with Rashy/Lingy.  Poggers with some through balls.  Bring on Marshy and Rommy for the last 30.  Up the lads!

Lindo and Biggie Smalls will be a threat on set-pieces too against the Guardiola midgets.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

I can’t see why anything should go wrong. Officials always call a decision as they see it - but why is Scott Ledger - a Liverpool fan - running the line tonight? Who makes these decisions? Are we short of assistants? Imagine. Just imagine....

Unbelievable that anyone is still interested in anything that useless cunt has to say.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This week I've been daring to believe United could pull of a miracle and get a point. I know I'm going to feel the bitter pain of reality when City win, and win handsomely tonight. That shambolic defeat at Everton should tell everyone just how bad this United team are. If the shite can hammer them, City will positively destroy them.

Don't bother hoping for a positive result tonight lads, we all know what's coming.

34 minutes ago, niallers said:

State of that shower of utter tripe from United. Fucking hell.

Only consolation is that city had an even better team out against Newcastle and lost. Fingers crossed eh 

Spot on.

Also, it's a derby. Remember, we couldn't beat Everton away.

Just don't let Man City score early!

United think they are going to defend deep and hit them on the break because City need to win but we all know City will press the hell out of them and score within 10 to 15 minutes and than make them chase the ball and run into empty spaces behind United adding goal after goal.