You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

Any self respecting Utd  manager who has just been twated by Liverpool and City would fall on his sword,  but this arrogant clueless charlatan is obviously just waiting for the axe and the payoff that it comes with .

If he survives this then he may well be bullet proof I really hope he is .

• Upvote 3

Just now, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Gary is convinced they won't sack him until the end of the season. How far behind the pack do they have to fall, do you think, before they act?

I’d imagine fourth place is the minimum (and probably maximum) expectation, so he’s surely on his way. 

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Any self respecting Utd  manager who has just been twated by Liverpool and City would fall on his sword,  but this arrogant clueless charlatan is obviously just waiting for the axe and the payoff that it comes with .

If he survives this then he may well be bullet proof I really hope he is .

The thing is, losing to us both in isolation, even getting twatted, can happen. City and Liverpool are probably the 2 best teams there are on the planet. They're certainly 2 of the top 5. So anyone can be twatted by either team. The problem they have is what they do when they're not playing these sides. They're 11 matches in and about a point per game behind the leaders and limping through the CL. 

21 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Gary is convinced they won't sack him until the end of the season. How far behind the pack do they have to fall, do you think, before they act?

I find that strange too. When he said "they haven't planned for this". Did they really see no situation where they could be in the shit by now? Did they really think the signings they made this summer made OGS unsackable because the results couldn't be that bad? It seems very strange to just have no plan. What if he just has a melt down and walks out? No succession planning is mental. I wonder if this is because Woodward leaves at the end of the year and they just felt it needs someone else to make the call? 

Solskjaer's personality is more suited to running a book club. Absolutely no substance to his credentials to be a top flight manager. His lack of experience is there for all to see but what has been abundantly clear is that he lacks any gravitas amongst the players. They just don't see what he brings to the table and he lacks any ability to bend them to his will . Most I suspect are just waiting for the next one to come along.

He is completely unable to sort out their pressing tactics. Individuals keep taking it on them selves to go chasing up the pitch leaving gaps behind and defenders stroll about allowing crosses to come flying in instead of closing them down. He is just not a natural leader and pretending he is just looks more and more ridiculous . Probably a very decent fella in the real world but for his own sanity he should consider a change of career path sooner rather than later, 

4 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

The pic on the first post of this thread when he was appointed

Here's what 3 years of management of Utd has done for Solksjaer's elfin persona. He's transformed from Frodo to Bilbo in that time

image.png

Nah, the first one is an old picture, presumably from when he was in charge of their reserves.