Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

More lives than a Cat. Every time it looks like - yep that’s it sacked in the morning he gets a result.

It’ll be a cold day in Hell before I ever underestimate these Manc bastards.

4 minutes ago, Mark M said:

It’ll be a cold day in Hell before I ever underestimate these Manc bastards.

Certainly they are odds on to get to the knockouts and make the top 4.

Reminds me of the old Batman series. At the end of every episode he would be about to be killed by the Joker or the Riddler but somehow escape at the very last minute. 

He's got players who will bail him out of the shit. Look how that Chelsea squad are doing under Tuchel compared to Lampard. 

We need to glue Ole's hands to the wheel, keep him there as long as possible. The last thing we need is a proper manager there. 

I saw a clip this morning of Des Kelly saying “you’ve done it again” to Ronaldo, and he turned arrogantly towards the camera and arrogantly raised an eyebrow.

last week after defeat to Leicester, Pogba in interview said they need to be more arrogant.

this lot, choosing arrogance over tactics is music to my ears. 

I still expect the worst and won’t enjoy a second of the match and might even make plans to avoid it, but we really should twat them.

• Upvote 1

This morning on Talkshite they were praising the Utd fans for constantly singing Ole's name even when two down...

For once I'm happy to praise the Utd support too ...Keep it up 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

This morning on Talkshite they were praising the Utd fans for constantly singing Ole's name even when two down...

They booed him off at half time didn’t they, could have sworn I heard them say it on BT last night.

56 minutes ago, angie said:

They booed him off at half time didn’t they, could have sworn I heard them say it on BT last night.

Yep. Booed the team off.  BBC reported in there text thing they do. 

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

I'm happy if they all spin that narrative but I watched that first off and they booed the team off at half time, not a small part of the ground either, worse than a Goodison booing.

25 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I'm happy if they all spin that narrative but I watched that first off and they booed the team off at half time, not a small part of the ground either, worse than a Goodison booing.

NEVER go full Goodison!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Looks like he's trying the old bluff tactic with Rashford supposedly being injured and not available for Sunday.

How many times must he try that shit?

Fergie classic that one. "Aye, the boy will no be fit tae play oan Saturday". Come Saturday, first name on the fucking teamsheet.

Fucking gin soaked old pants shitter and his "mind games". Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

On 16/10/2021 at 21:46, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

He’s a sneaky little shithouse prick whose last minutes in PL management should be watching his team concede goals 4 and 5 against us against a backdrop of Liverpool fans singing ‘Ole’s at the wheel’.

Once he’s been sacked he should spend the rest of his days rocking himself in a darkened room muttering ‘fucking Jurgen Klopp, we deserved all our penalties ’ on a long continuous loop until he finally shits himself into oblivion. Fucking odious little cunt.

Scoreline … check

’Ole’s at the wheel’ song … check

Ok, so the timing of the goals was a bit off but fingers crossed for the last bit.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

whos gonna start the next thread. make sure to have something funny to call their new manager

Someone's having a real laugh - Steve Bruce to United.

35 minutes ago, Jhinge Machha said:

whos gonna start the next thread. make sure to have something funny to call their new manager

It'd be great if they could somehow find ANOTHER manager who a)is a terrible manager way out of his depth, and b) looks like Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Moyes and Ole ticked both boxes particularly well, but I'm not sure who else there is out there who would.

He just needs to throw Brown Jenkin under a bus and say that had the little rat creature scored in the  fourth minute it would have been a different story.

I was just thinking about how real life is not like computer games; in real life, you can spend a fortune on good players and not actually have an effective team.