Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

The club should kick off big time if these twats ruin the game again. Player safety is compromised, any one of these pricks could have a go at our players or manager. There was literally no one stopping them inside the ground, they would have attacked Souness and Carragher if they could have got to them. They vandalised the two team buses as one was used as a decoy like some Hollywood heist film. Why do we have to tolerate this?

 

3 nil win to us and a nice rest until our next game.

 

Why does it always have to be against us?. They had one of the Glazers in the stadium against Newcastle and they did absolutely nothing. Sorry, they bought loads of Ronaldo shirts at £100 a go and all turned up in their droves like the fairweather twats they are. They had two games before our one to protest but hid behind the excuse that the Liverpool game is the biggest in the world. Its not like it was a title decider as they were miles behind City and we only had an outside chance of the top 4 at that stage. 

 

They could have protested at their semi final against Roma but they probably knew they would be kicked out of the Europa League. Funny that there were no banners or anything against the owners at their final. Selective shithouse twats. 

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what exactly are they potentially protesting about this time it can't be lack of spending as Crackle has drained the bank dry , there is no potential breakaway league on the horizon or is it because they know they won't be troubling the big boys when it comes to the silverware at the end of the season. 

If these twats get this game postponed again after all the publicity this match is getting then the FA should come down on them like a ton of bricks,  A massive fine points deduction and us getting awarded the game with a 4 nil scoreline would do for starters they really are fucking vermin when they don't get their own way .

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Even the dumbest of United fans must realize how stupid they would look getting the game called off when one of the Glaziers was literally in the stadium a few weeks ago!

to be fair, who have they bought since then? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wouldn't they do it again? They got their way last time with absolutely no repercussions.

 

They'll attempt it again with zero punishment and Neville will defend them to the last.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Em City said:

Why wouldn't they do it again? They got their way last time with absolutely no repercussions.

 

They'll attempt it again with zero punishment and Neville will defend them to the last.

It'd show incredible weakness on the league's behalf if they did get off scott free again. Add to the fact that it could result in 3 points given to their bitterest rival without a ball being kicked and keep Ole at the  wheel for a bit longer. 
But yeah, thick cunts let them try again and hopefully they feel the full force of the league against them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think everyone can see that. 

I think this is a myth. They have a few good players that all play in the same position. Honestly if Wan Bisaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Fred, McTominay, Matic or Ronaldo were available for free would Klopp, Pep or Tuchel take any of them? That's half their team and no sane manager would take any of them.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, their last 'protest' was in the midst of the Super League pearl-clutching hysteria that gave them some cover. They have no such excuse that would wash with the majority of supporters this time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, No2 said:

I think this is a myth. They have a few good players that all play in the same position. Honestly if Wan Bisaka, Maguire, Lindelof, Fred, McTominay, Matic or Ronaldo were available for free would Klopp, Pep or Tuchel take any of them? That's half their team and no sane manager would take any of them.

Wan-bisaka is an excellent defender. He’d be no use to us as he is limited in attack, but he’s as good a defensive right back as anywhere in the league.

 

the rest are absolute shite, admittedly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are they actually protesting though?

 

The Glazers spent £130m in the summer signing one of the best defenders in the world, one of the most hyped young players in world football and arguably the second-best player of all time. And they're still shit. That's not the Glazers fault. That's on the manager. They've given crackle an average of £130m a season and he got pumped in the Europa League by Good Ebening, and can't take it. 

 

They're protesting because us and City are better than them. That's the crux of it. They're throwing hundreds of millions at the problem and it isn't working because Klopp is a genius. So, really, they are protesting Klopp's genius.

  • Upvote 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boss said:

What are they actually protesting though?

 

The Glazers spent £130m in the summer signing one of the best defenders in the world, one of the most hyped young players in world football and arguably the second-best player of all time. And they're still shit. That's not the Glazers fault. That's on the manager. They've given crackle an average of £130m a season and he got pumped in the Europa League by Good Ebening, and can't take it. 

 

They're protesting because us and City are better than them. That's the crux of it. They're throwing hundreds of millions at the problem and it isn't working because Klopp is a genius. So, really, they are protesting Klopp's genius.

They havent won a title for 9 years. They've been usurped in their own city by city. They've seen us win number 19 and 6. They see we have a world class manager if not probably the best manager in the world, who can build and mould a team without having to spend billions of pounds.

 

Oh, and their ground is shit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They whinge about the Glazers taking money out of the club but they only want that money to continually outspend Man City. 

 

They still generate enough money to pay ridiculous wages and outspend virtually everyone apart from city, they might even overtake them at some point. However shit they think them taking money out of the club is, they have never stopped any manager spending money and have always made them competitive, hiring two established managers in Van Gaal and Mourinho.

 

Imagine the fume if they appointed someone like Graham Potter or Eddie Howe because they were cheaper and would be made up to manage them. Or that the Glazers were sucking millions out and telling the manager to sell to buy or rely on youth players. 

 

Even if they got a young manager who was highly rated and they got players on the cheap or free transfers like RB Liepzig their fans would whinge because they want massive money superstar signings because the self styled biggest club in the world want to win a dick measuring contest. 

 

They've moaned about the ground being shit but it was all finished off within the last 20 years. The only stand that hasn't been altered is the one that backs onto the railway line. It might look a bit shite and need a bit of a facelift but it didn't stop the stupid cunts smashing it up last season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

They still generate enough money to pay ridiculous wages and outspend virtually everyone apart from city, they might even overtake them at some point.

They have spent more over the last three years for sure. City may had a handful of seasons over the last 10 where they spent more on transfers.

 

I think this last season is the first that City paid more wages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They whinge about the Glazers taking money out of the club but they only want that money to continually outspend Man City. 

 

They still generate enough money to pay ridiculous wages and outspend virtually everyone apart from city, they might even overtake them at some point. However shit they think them taking money out of the club is, they have never stopped any manager spending money and have always made them competitive, hiring two established managers in Van Gaal and Mourinho.

 

Imagine the fume if they appointed someone like Graham Potter or Eddie Howe because they were cheaper and would be made up to manage them. Or that the Glazers were sucking millions out and telling the manager to sell to buy or rely on youth players. 

 

Even if they got a young manager who was highly rated and they got players on the cheap or free transfers like RB Liepzig their fans would whinge because they want massive money superstar signings because the self styled biggest club in the world want to win a dick measuring contest. 

 

They've moaned about the ground being shit but it was all finished off within the last 20 years. The only stand that hasn't been altered is the one that backs onto the railway line. It might look a bit shite and need a bit of a facelift but it didn't stop the stupid cunts smashing it up last season. 

I think it's very reasonable to complain about the money the glazer's take out in dividend and loan repayments. But they could have done it when they were there and it would have been very powerful especially after them spending so much this summer, but they were already too busy showing off their new Ronaldo shirts.  To do it now just smacks of spoilt bastards who aren't liking how the league is shaping up.

 

I think the thing people are missing with any potential protests this time, is it's not a lockdown match. Last time they broke in because we were still under covid regs. They don't have to break in this time. They can just come through the turnstile and then mobilise inside without anything stopping them. If they really want, they can cause all kinds of mayhem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Who the fuck is facundo pellistri?

 

A young winger they paid 10 million Euros for. Currently on loan at Alaves. Diallo is a winger also. 

 

They are pretty short of wide players so it made sense to spend £40 million on them. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

 

A young winger they paid 10 million Euros for. Currently on loan at Alaves. Diallo is a winger also. 

 

They are pretty short of wide players so it made sense to spend £40 million on them. 

I suppose the lad on loan could just be a money making scam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss said:

What are they actually protesting though?

 

The Glazers spent £130m in the summer signing one of the best defenders in the world, one of the most hyped young players in world football and arguably the second-best player of all time. And they're still shit. That's not the Glazers fault. That's on the manager. They've given crackle an average of £130m a season and he got pumped in the Europa League by Good Ebening, and can't take it. 

 

They're protesting because us and City are better than them. That's the crux of it. They're throwing hundreds of millions at the problem and it isn't working because Klopp is a genius. So, really, they are protesting Klopp's genius.

Agree with all that Boss, except Ronaldo isn't the second best player of all time - undoubtedly the 2nd best player of the last 12-14 years and a true great but not above Diego, Pele, Di Steffano etc.

 

I would probably say he is a candidate for the greatest 11 C team.

 

You're spot on though about everything else. The Glazers have pumped serious money into that team. The only manager that wasn't really backed by them was Moyes, who is a superior manager to that gobshite they currently have. That's their mistake I suppose but every time they are about to pull the trigger, the little gnome goes an a top class winning run. It's actually priceless. Jesus, hopefully he doesn't pull out one of his mad results on Sunday.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Agree with all that Boss, except Ronaldo isn't the second best player of all time - undoubtedly the 2nd best player of the last 12-14 years and a true great but not above Diego, Pele, Di Steffano etc.

 

I would probably say he is a candidate for the greatest 11 C team.

 

You're spot on though about everything else. The Glazers have pumped serious money into that team. The only manager that wasn't really backed by them was Moyes, who is a superior manager to that gobshite they currently have. That's their mistake I suppose but every time they are about to pull the trigger, the little gnome goes an a top class winning run. It's actually priceless. Jesus, hopefully he doesn't pull out one of his mad results on Sunday.

 

 

And even Moyes was allowed to spend £37.5m on Mata and £27.5m on Fellatio, which, 8(?) years ago, were pretty big fees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×