Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Ole wouldn't have West Ham as high as they are. 

This is right. Moyes is a better manager than Ole, his football is just not suited to a big club 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is, along with Arteta, the worst manager in the league.

 

When he is inevitably sacked there wouldn't even be many Championship clubs that would consider employing him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Reckoner said:

People were saying the same when Moysie was their manager, ‘this won’t last long, enjoy it while you can’ etc etc. Well nearly a decade later, and here we are.

Its very sad, but it seems the problems are at a systemic level and much harder to solve.

Their purchases over the past 3 years have definitely improved. It will be easier for a competent manager to succeed when they eventually hire one. 

 

Van Gaal and Mourinho were busted flushed when appointed, Moyes is a good manager of a mid-table to top 6 team and Solskjaer is a Molde manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Razoray said:

Their purchases over the past 3 years have definitely improved. It will be easier for a competent manager to succeed when they eventually hire one. 

 

Van Gaal and Mourinho were busted flushed when appointed, Moyes is a good manager of a mid-table to top 6 team and Solskjaer is a Molde manager. 

Presumably they didn’t know they were busted flushed before they appointed them. Who’s to stop them appointing the wrong man again.

Personally I’d give it Giggseh.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Presumably they didn’t know they were busted flushed before they appointed them. Who’s to stop them appointing the wrong man again.

Personally I’d give it Giggseh.

Ronaldo is a shoe in I’d have thought.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching MOTD and he’s asked how the yernited fans would like to see Ronaldo start every game. He replies with “I think Cristiano and myself understand more than you, the experts and journalists.”

 

Honestly it shouldn’t bother me as much as it does, but I really fucking hate his smug little grate. He’s won the square root of fuck all, just presided over a draw they could easily have lost but for Tom Davies’ lack of a set, coming off the back of three defeats in five or whatever, and he’s crowing about rotation.

 

I’ll say it again, never has such mediocrity been so pleased with itself.

  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Ronaldo is a shoe in I’d have thought.

I heard something on the radio yesterday claiming OGS and Ronaldo had had a row, something about how quickly they move the ball forward or something. My 1st reaction was he's there for the managers job. He'll slowly undermine OGS to the point there's only one choice to replace him. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

I heard something on the radio yesterday claiming OGS and Ronaldo had had a row, something about how quickly they move the ball forward or something. My 1st reaction was he's there for the managers job. He'll slowly undermine OGS to the point there's only one choice to replace him. 

I’m just thinking about how he was in the World Cup/Euros coaching from the sideline 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete said:

I’m just thinking about how he was in the World Cup/Euros coaching from the sideline 

And in a United game, I think a European away one? 
This could be a beautiful implosion. If I posted gifs I’d post a popcorn eating one now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fergie time bothers me more than it should.

He used to bully officials into giving them more time.It was essentially cheating.

A remember a cup game against Portsmouth, I think ,where he followed the referee off the pitch ranting and raving at him.

 

Yet its celebrated in the media.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

And in a United game, I think a European away one? 
This could be a beautiful implosion. If I posted gifs I’d post a popcorn eating one now.

Wasn’t aware of this but Ronaldo (whilst being a rapist cunt) doesn’t strike me as the type to suffer fools and mediocrity gladly.
I bet the changing room has an interesting dynamic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Fergie time bothers me more than it should.

He used to bully officials into giving them more time.It was essentially cheating.

A remember a cup game against Portsmouth, I think ,where he followed the referee off the pitch ranting and raving at him.

 

Yet its celebrated in the media.

Heh Heh Heh *cackles* wee Fergie, he cannae stop blatant official intimidation 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Wasn’t aware of this but Ronaldo (whilst being a rapist cunt) doesn’t strike me as the type to suffer fools and mediocrity gladly.
I bet the changing room has an interesting dynamic.

Yeah young boys away

 

D51DFA5B-0BF1-4C9F-A260-9080D39EE327.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

He is, along with Arteta, the worst manager in the league.

 

When he is inevitably sacked there wouldn't even be many Championship clubs that would consider employing him.


Ask Cardiff fans what they think of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manny said:

Watching MOTD and he’s asked how the yernited fans would like to see Ronaldo start every game. He replies with “I think Cristiano and myself understand more than you, the experts and journalists.”

 

Honestly it shouldn’t bother me as much as it does, but I really fucking hate his smug little grate. He’s won the square root of fuck all, just presided over a draw they could easily have lost but for Tom Davies’ lack of a set, coming off the back of three defeats in five or whatever, and he’s crowing about rotation.

 

I’ll say it again, never has such mediocrity been so pleased with itself.

We used to get pissed of with Ridgers for being up his own are and being over confident but hd was rarely I'd do snide about it and he had achieved a lot more in his managerial career at that stage than Ole ever has or will ever. 

His appointment is the equivalent of David Fairclough replacing Houllier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dogshit.jpeg

He looks likes he's aged 10 years since he started, in comparison to the youthful cheeky chappy persona portrayed in the press. Pressure is certainly taking its toll on this dogshit manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Peter Principle is a concept in management developed by Laurence J. Peter, which observes that people in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "maximum level of incompetence": employees are promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent, as skills in one job do not necessarily translate to another.[1]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Park Ji-Sung has requested their fans stop their chant as he calls it racist. I've no idea what the chant is, but I hear it has something to do with eating dogs? 

 

2A61FAF2-2381-49CA-ADE2-D340B5BF4B90.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Park Ji-Sung has requested their fans stop their chant as he calls it racist. I've no idea what the chant is, but I hear it has something to do with eating dogs? 

Does he still play for them?? Thought he fucked off ages ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When we had Hodgson supporters of every club and pundits of all descriptions where saying he was a great appointment and we treated him harshly. With Utd it's the exact opposite, supporters of every club are laughing at his incompetence and pundits all know he's miles out of his depth (even if they haven't the balls to say it). They are a stock listed company, surely they have obligations to have someone qualified for the role in the role? They can't be that stupid or can they? It's looking very likely a 39 year old Ronaldo will be picking himself as centre forward.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

They have a new South Korean player apparently and Park heard the chant as a result. 

Worse than that, they played Wolves and started singing it when Hwang was being unveiled as a new signing. "I'm really sorry for him to hear that".

 

Says he feels sorry for the younger him that "tried to overcome his discomfort" regarding the song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, No2 said:

When we had Hodgson supporters of every club and pundits of all descriptions where saying he was a great appointment and we treated him harshly. With Utd it's the exact opposite, supporters of every club are laughing at his incompetence and pundits all know he's miles out of his depth (even if they haven't the balls to say it). They are a stock listed company, surely they have obligations to have someone qualified for the role in the role? They can't be that stupid or can they? It's looking very likely a 39 year old Ronaldo will be picking himself as centre forward.

If he gets them in to the CL year after year and the club’s commercial arm continues to thrive, why make a change? Unless the fans really turn on him and make a big deal out of it, they’ve little reason to as a company.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JagSquared said:

 

2A61FAF2-2381-49CA-ADE2-D340B5BF4B90.jpeg


This is your occasional reminder that Merseyside Fans Supporting Foodbanks had to send Manchester foodbanks food during the pandemic crisis because they couldn’t feed their own people.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×