Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

I'd be really worried if they got someone like Conte in as the squad of players they have should be doing a lot better than it is - they were completely outplayed at home last night. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the greatest comebacks in the history of the European Cup, what a team, what a shower of deluded fuckcunts. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronaldo still has it. He's an all time great that rightly or wrongly will be talked about in 50, 60...years time. Problem is he's 37. Problem is he's there to be their saviour and he won't take being rested for games. Ferguson would have held his respect enough to be able to do that - a brilliant manager who essentially gave a very talented kid the platform to become the second best player of his generation.

 

How does he view Ole? I suspect he views him as a bloke who was a very decent squad player in a brilliant era for United who is in over his head managing them. I suspect while he might like him as a person, he isn't going to view him as a competent professional that he would listen to like a Mourinho, Ancelloti or Ferguson.

 

For me, Cavani is still one of the best players in the world. Essentially, they have probably negated a lot of what he brings to the party to make a vanity signing. Hopefully, Cavani says fuck this and heads to the continent or returns to Uruguay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Butch said:

One of the greatest comebacks in the history of the European Cup, what a team, what a shower of deluded fuckcunts. 

They needed a debatable goal 5 minutes into added time against a team not exactly minnows but not what you'd call one of the class teams in Europe, to win a home game. Laughable, isnt it?

 

Ronaldo will unfortunately be a life saver for them but I dont see him inspiring them to any trophy win. Well, maybe the FA Cup if they get favourable draws and he plays every round.

 

I was a bit surprised to read the pressure was mounting on the gimp and that this result took a lot of pressure off him. Again! The gimp was all smiles in his after match presser by all accounts. He's deluding himself if he thinks he's got a winning formula or turned another corner.

 

This story reads more and more like us between 1990 and about 2016. I hope they give the gimp a 5 year extension because this turd is neither a title winner or Champions League winner.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

They needed a debatable goal 5 minutes into added time against a team not exactly minnows but not what you'd call one of the class teams in Europe, to win a home game.

 

Ronaldo will unfortunately be a life savers for them but I dont see him inspiring them to any trophy win. Well, maybe the FA Cup if they get favourable draws and he plays every round.

 

I was a bit surprised to read the pressure was mounting on the gimp and that this result took a lot of pressure off him. Again! The gimp was all smiles in his after match presser by all accounts. He's deluding himself if he thinks he's got a winning formula or turned another corner.

 

This story reads more and more like us between 1990 and about 2016. I hope they give the gimp a 5 year extension because this turd is neither a title winner or Champions League winner.

 

 

 

I'm a true supproter of the "keep-Ole-at-the-helm" campaign.

 

This late winner from the allmighty fits my agenda perfectly.

 

We can't have them loosing all the time. It could cost Ole his job.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, aws said:

I think I'll feel happier when their shitness is reflected in a consistent run of bad results. 

 

11 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

They lost two on the bounce before this, and if Villarreal had any capable strikers it would’ve been 3 now. I reckon that’s as much of a consistent run of bad results as you’re likely to get out of them.

 

comparative with where we are currently, and where they used to be for so long, I’ll take it.

I reckon 2 losses on the run followed by a win is exactly what we need, especially a good emotional win, which feels far more than it's worth. The longer this fella stays, the better for us. They seem to be able to spend what they want, have some good players and the last thing we need is a world class manager. If these shitheads are to get knocked out of the CL, let it be like last season right at the end when it seems unlucky. None of this out inside 3 matches stuff. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This is the bind the match going Mancs I know are in, and I’m absolutely loving it. 

 

Is what worries me if Gerrard ever gets the gig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Is what worries me if Gerrard ever gets the gig. 

Fsg won't measure keeping a manager or not based on the fans. If that was the case, Kenny would still be in a job. If they give Gerrard the job, it'll be because they feel he's the right man. And if he doesn't perform as they want, they won't lose a seconds sleep over firing him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aws said:

I think I'll feel happier when their shitness is reflected in a consistent run of bad results. 

 

I agree.

 

I think he's not a good manager though.

 

Seems will Ronaldo will be their "manager" this season.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let them beat the other top 10 teams, except us obviously, which will give them an aura of credibility, but drop points to the dross.

That way they stay just enough in it to keep the Troll in a job, far enough away from us, and doing us a favour by keeping Chelsea, City etc., at bay also.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss said:

Jadon Sancho: 8 games, 0 goals, 0 assists. £85 million well spent.

 

Is Sancho that good is it a case of United ruining yet another top class player?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Em City said:

 

Is Sancho that good is it a case of United ruining yet another top class player?

i purposely put on at least 4 dortmund games last season when we where linked with him, and i dont think he even started any of them. 

 

Clearly the guys numbers where brilliant, but hand on heart, anytime i went to "run the eye over him" he was dropped

 

which i found strange

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

i purposely put on at least 4 dortmund games last season when we where linked with him, and i dont think he even started any of them. 

 

Clearly the guys numbers where brilliant, but hand on heart, anytime i went to "run the eye over him" he was dropped

 

which i found strange

 

 

 

I've seen bits of him. While there's clearly talent there, I'm really not sure he's an £80 million plus player. I bet most of the United fans wanking over his arrival had never seen him play for Dortmund outside of some YouTube highlights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Em City said:

 

Is Sancho that good is it a case of United ruining yet another top class player?

 

I'd say a bit of both. The hype was justified based on his performances for Dortmund in the Bundesliga. However, he never once produced a man of the match performance in the Champions League or when it really mattered. He's been utter rubbish this season though. Doesn't even look like the same player. I'm so glad the talk of swapping him for Salah has died down now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Sancho's a great player, but where you see he's lacking is aggression and mentality. Can't impose his talent consistently and his will on games yet. The numbers in Germany are sometimes a mirage too but with his technical ability there's no reason he can't be good everywhere. But of course, if he's gone to a club where he could fail, it's Man United.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boss said:

 

I'd say a bit of both. The hype was justified based on his performances for Dortmund in the Bundesliga. However, he never once produced a man of the match performance in the Champions League or when it really mattered. He's been utter rubbish this season though. Doesn't even look like the same player. I'm so glad the talk of swapping him for Salah has died down now. 

I prefer to wait a little longer before writing off Sancho . It’s weird how we expect expensive signings to make an immediate impact . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I prefer to wait a little longer before writing off Sancho . It’s weird how we expect expensive signings to make an immediate impact . 

Naby Keita liked this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I think Sancho's a great player, but where you see he's lacking is aggression and mentality. Can't impose his talent consistently and his will on games yet. The numbers in Germany are sometimes a mirage too but with his technical ability there's no reason he can't be good everywhere. But of course, if he's gone to a club where he could fail, it's Man United.

Do you mean he might be a great player one day?  That bit I've put in bold I think should be given attributes in any great player. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Do you mean he might be a great player one day?  That bit I've put in bold I think should be given attributes in any great player. 

Well, he's pretty young. I think his numbers merit some benefit of the doubt but when you watch him play it's obvious he could do with some maturing and more ability to impose himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×