Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

16 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Snidely little twat. I detest him 

Yep. Whilst I think he should stay there so they don't replace him with someone that actually has a clue what he's doing, I quite look forward to him being fucked off back into obscurity.

This part of his quote reeks of the self entitlement of Manchester United, nailed on pen against Villa tomorrow.

"Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stickman said:

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

But the sad thing is they'll get them again before long  

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

Haha cry more slag.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell, I can just imagine the lovestruck little orc thinking himself all clever for saying that. “Mind games! Just like Master Sir Alex would have done! The fans will LOVE this!”

One note cunt.

• Upvote 2

Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

The gormless twat wasn't saying this when old Webby and Mike Riley were calling the shots 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Credit to @garymac03 over on Twitter for noticing, but the new Ronaldo mural appears to be a tribute to Vasquez off Aliens:

img_1280x720$2021_09_24_16_13_04_1907501vasquez-as-she-appears-in-aliens.png

I've got no doubt that Ronaldo has been mistaken for a man!

So are all clubs copying our murals idea now then?

We lead, everyone else follows. Amazing how everyone hates us but end up trying to replicate us, the same goes for a lot of our chants.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

So are all clubs copying our murals idea now then?

We lead, everyone else follows. Amazing how everyone hates us but end up trying to replicate us, the same goes for a lot of our chants.

I don't know how many of you get The Big Match revisited on ITV4. It's very London centered but hearing Spurs and Arsenal fans singing, or rather trying to sing YNWA is really a reach for the sick bag job.

Ole in a nutshell, BBC:

There's been no cohesion with Manchester United at all today, you have to applaud Villa who have had the better chances.

No sign of a goal yet but United have every attacking player they have on the pitch.

At.

The.

Wheel.

So, so unlucky that Brown Jenkin missed. He’s just unlucky. Give him 5 years and that luck will turn. Honest.

Note to the little goblin. Stealing tricks off your idol by putting pressure on referees to keep giving you a penalty every match you play is all very well, but try not letting the Portuguese Johnny Wilkinson take them, you snivelling queef. Ta.

So even getting another penalty isn’t enough for the cunts. Can we just bypass the pen altogether and just award them a goal as and when they need it? For the love of god will someone think of the brand!!!

Crying cunt…

First of all the way they get round the penalty spot, get round Bruno and that, that's not to my liking. Bruno is usually very good in those positions and unfortunately he missed this one."

"It doesn't get in Bruno's head. He's strong mentally and he'll step forward again”

So if it doesn’t affect him why mention it then ?