Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, aws said:

I don't want them winnng anything. 

Totally agree  but if winning something keeps that gormless cunt in charge then

i’d take the hit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I read that as the Rapey league at first, and thought Ronaldo's got that all sewn up.

 

A plucky yet doomed run to the semis, and a fifth place finish would be ideal. 'Something to build on', 'he needs more backing to realise his vision' etc etc.

Ideally with a dodgy refereeing decision keeping them from the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Totally agree  but if winning something keeps that gormless cunt in charge then

i’d take the hit. 


 

Bit of a contradiction there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JoeBuck01 said:

The idea of Conte being in charge of that United squad scares me. Let Ole keep “progressing” for two more seasons.

No man, Conte would be brilliant - a bigger cluster fuck than either Van Gaal or Mourinho. He would fuck off half the players and three quarters of the board in the first six months. He has never managed anyone for longer than 2 seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeBuck01 said:

The idea of Conte being in charge of that United squad scares me. Let Ole keep “progressing” for two more seasons.

I've spent much of the last 8 years looking at United's squad and thinking "Surely someone can get a tune out of that". It's absolutely hilarious that it hasn't happened yet.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've spent much of the last 8 years looking at United's squad and thinking "Surely someone can get a tune out of that". It's absolutely hilarious that it hasn't happened yet.

Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani under Klopp would’ve been deadly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mudface said:

I read that as the Rapey league at first, and thought Ronaldo's got that all sewn up.

 

So did I! Must go to specsavers…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeBuck01 said:

The idea of Conte being in charge of that United squad scares me. Let Ole keep “progressing” for two more seasons.

 

Daniel Harris from the Guardian was on Irish radio the other day saying giving this United squad would "be like giving the Mona Lisa to Animal from the Muppets."

 

North Korea would baulk at that level of propaganda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Code said:


 

Bit of a contradiction there.

Yeah I know but given the circumstances. Anything not too serious that keeps that fuckwit at the wheel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

How many managers have they had since Fergie? 4? Even if he gets outed, it's going to be a massive task. 

Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Ole, (Ronaldo).  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aRdja said:

Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani under Klopp would’ve been deadly. 

Klopp would even have gotten a goal or two out of this group, or failing that, a few more shots on target or touches in the opposition box. 

 

237F0B04-E2E1-4774-83BF-1F0B4B031CE2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

But the sad thing is they'll get them again before long  

 

 

 

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

 

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

But the sad thing is they'll get them again before long  

 

 

 

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

 

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

 

 

 

 

He’s only doing what previous Manc managers have done i suppose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Three pelanties in two games seems like alot.

For most teams, sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure Klopp only said “Feels like other clubs would have got a penalty for that”.

 

Maybe if his players didn’t go down squealing so loudly, they’d get more decisions. Solskjaer must have a guilty conscience…

 

Anyway, apparently since January they’ve had 5 pens and we’ve had 2. Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Haha the crying little cunt...Spends a fucking fortune on attackers and yet still wants pens to bail him out..Klopp was a 100% right on calling them out over some of the decisions they were getting.

But the sad thing is they'll get them again before long  

 

 

 

Solskjaer suggests Jurgen Klopp comments could have influenced their lack of penalties

 

"We just have to hope we get what we deserve, we should have had three pens in the last two games, there was a certain manager who worried about us getting pens last year and after that the decisions were different to give, I've seen a big difference since then on. Leave it to the refs and make the right calls very soon."

 

 

 

 

Fucking gormless looking wanker.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×