Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

That leaves two DM slots. Pogba will throw his toys out within the first month.

If I were United I wouldn't even bother with Pogba anymore. Let him go on a free next year. 

9 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

I think in Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho, Martial, Ronaldo and Cavani they have more quality in depth upfront.

It will have to be 3 out of those 6 with Fernades. 

United also spent £35 million on Amad Diallo last season too which has gone under the radar! 

6 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah I agree Docker. He was an incredible player, but is now more a very good player. Fortunately, as long as they have a manager that isn't elite and in truth is far from it, they won't win the top prizes.

The concerning thing would be them getting an elite manager because playing wise they aren't too far off. They have the fourth best starting line up, but a fine squad. Our starting line up is much better, though I do envy their depth. I feel in Jones, Elliott, Kelleher and Tsimikas we have four very talented lads who could let FSG off the hook in the next few years. Elliott looks like he could be a world beater. It may be that in a few months, I feel a lot more confident of our squad, but hard to see the likes of Ox and Keita contributing much.

I've said this before on here

Their 2nd XI is

Henderson 

Dalot Bailly Lindelof Telles

McTominay Matic

Greenwood VDBeek Martial 

Cavani

They have massive depth in their front 3 but none of their other 8 players would get in our match day squad of 20. 

15 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

United also spent £35 million on Amad Diallo last season too which has gone under the radar! 

Ha, I forgot about him, conveniently so have the press.  Remember at the time he signed he was being bigged up by all their favourite media outlets.

9 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I've said this before on here

Their 2nd XI is

Henderson 

Dalot Bailly Lindelof Telles

McTominay Matic

Greenwood VDBeek Martial 

Cavani

They have massive depth in their front 3 but none of their other 8 players would get in our match day squad of 20. 

Their attacking depth is phenomenal. Cavani is still a wonderful player and Greenwood looks like a generational talent. 

Completely agree about the rest. I mean Jones, Kelleher and Tsimikas have shown glimpses of real talent. Konate is potentially top class. Gomez a really good player. Personally I think Elliott is going to start a lot of games this year. Outstanding player he could be. The problem is we have a few like Keita and Ox who contribute fuck all, when they should be guys we can turn to and feel asured they can do the business.

The only thing that's ruins the fun we're going to have is when they sack Knobhead and bring in a proper winner like Conte.

We won't be laughing then.

But until then, I'm going enjoy the show.

48 minutes ago, m0e said:

The only thing that's ruins the fun we're going to have is when they sack Knobhead and bring in a proper winner like Conte.

We won't be laughing then.

But until then, I'm going enjoy the show.

The sooner Conte gets another job the better, I’d rather see Zidane turn up there.

Has Ronaldo signed on for these bastards again it's like there is a media blackout going on , it's hardly been mentioned on BBC 5 live Granada Reports or ITV in general 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, aRdja said:

If I was Ole i’d just go wild… 

De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw; Pogba, Fred, Fernandes; Greenwood, Sancho, Ronaldo,

Ole Goes Wild!

Family comedy in which hapless, rookie Norwegian soccer coach Ole struggles to manage an abundance of brilliant attacking footballers - with hilarious results!

27 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Has Ronaldo signed on for these bastards again it's like there is a media blackout going on , it's hardly been mentioned on BBC 5 live Granada Reports or ITV in general 

I was just thinking about this earlier. I was in the car before for around 15 minutes and it was the main talking point for about 10 of them and was mentioned twice when the subject moved on. They also talk about his 1st spell was 6 amazing years of a player who had been in the Salford academy all his life. No mention that he actually was sporting player, started off quite poorly and then when he got good, couldn't wait to fuck off. And now he's back to top up his retirement fund. 

• Upvote 2

It’d be brilliant if Newcastle beat them, but sadly, I expect him to score and likely with a penalty given for fuck all in the last 5 minutes to win the game.

We should have put our foot on their throat when Ferguson left and kept it there. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was just thinking about this earlier. I was in the car before for around 15 minutes and it was the main talking point for about 10 of them and was mentioned twice when the subject moved on. They also talk about his 1st spell was 6 amazing years of a player who had been in the Salford academy all his life. No mention that he actually was sporting player, started off quite poorly and then when he got good, couldn't wait to fuck off. And now he's back to top up his retirement fund. 

The papers were full of back where it all started, when he signed.

He also had his peak years at real.

Remember we were looking at him aswell, when houllier was there but they blew us out the water.

Arguably the best player in the world at his peak but I just can see problems.

Imagine solhaskaar taking him off in a big game.

Surely with the worldwide exposure of Ronaldo returning today would have been the perfect opportunity to protest against the Glazers?

Seems more hype around this than a routine game where top 4 was already guaranteed and the opposition at that point had to go on a good run of victories to secure Champions League football. 

• Upvote 3