You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

They are absolute pricks. 

They had 2 games either side of the game against us to protest and never said a thing. Used the excuse of the Man Utd Liverpool game being the biggest in the PL despite it having virtually nothing riding on it. It's not like it was the title decider. Then after that nothing and they all went to Poland for the Europa League final without protesting or putting up any anti Glazer banners.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are absolute pricks. 

They had 2 games either side of the game against us to protest and never said a thing. Used the excuse of the Man Utd Liverpool game being the biggest in the PL despite it having virtually nothing riding on it. It's not like it was the title decider. Then after that nothing and they all went to Poland for the Europa League final without protesting or putting up any anti Glazer banners.

I'm still amazed that they weren't punished for causing our match to be cancelled. Cunts

35 minutes ago, Pidge said:

It won't backfire. It won't necessarily guarantee them a title, but it won't backfire. He score plenty and help them twat teams fairly consistently.

The Premier League will make sure it won't, if you think they got lots of dubious decisions in the past then you ain't seen nothing yet

It wasn't that long ago Richard Scudamore said that Man Utd's troubles (under Moyes at the time) was affecting the PL brand...So ergo having arguably the most famous player in the world back in their league and being successful will really boost their brand and more importantly £££

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

I think Ronaldo is a very good player. But he didnt help Juve win a Serie A title even though they'd been Champions for most of the previous 10 years.

I see him doing the same in the PL and I'll keep saying it. united wont win a PL title while they have the gimp running the team

Yeah I agree Docker. He was an incredible player, but is now more a very good player. Fortunately, as long as they have a manager that isn't elite and in truth is far from it, they won't win the top prizes.

The concerning thing would be them getting an elite manager because playing wise they aren't too far off. They have the fourth best starting line up, but a fine squad. Our starting line up is much better, though I do envy their depth. I feel in Jones, Elliott, Kelleher and Tsimikas we have four very talented lads who could let FSG off the hook in the next few years. Elliott looks like he could be a world beater. It may be that in a few months, I feel a lot more confident of our squad, but hard to see the likes of Ox and Keita contributing much.

48 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I know. They can do what they want. If it had been Everton all their fans would have been set on fire and launched into space as the powers that be don't want them to be successful.

If it had've been our fans the Evertonians would have donned their Lonsdales en masse and marched to the houses of parliament, roundhouse kicking numerous redshite bastards on the way. Long would the tales of the Bullens Road Martyrs remain in local folklore and a pint of bitter raised in their memory, solid in the belief that integrity and fair play reign on in future due to their sacrifice.

• Like 1

It's actually a great fit for Ronaldo because they already rely almost solely on individual brilliance and he'll be able to do what he wants because Ole doesn't really have a style of football. Will he help them win more games? Dunno. They'll have to go full donkey in midfield to make up for the lack of workrate up front. They have a lot of good players but the setup is not great and Ronaldo will make it more unbalanced.

7 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I think Ronaldo is a very good player. But he didnt help Juve win a Serie A title even though they'd been Champions for most of the previous 10 years.

I see him doing the same in the PL and I'll keep saying it. united wont win a PL title while they have the gimp running the team

I was going to post the same thing regarding him not helping Juve win yet another title and causing friction among the players. Our big advantage over United is their scatter gun approach to signing,but if anybody is saying our back up players can rival theirs,or City or Chelsea's,then they have a big shock coming. Hopefully not and we will stay fit,but its a massive gamble again. 

That donkey now plies his trade on another beach.

The elephant in the room for Utd, is that the 'nowhere to hide' comment from Crackle, especially includes himself, whether he likes it or not. What excuses will he trot out at the end of the season if they don't win the league?

6 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah I agree Docker. He was an incredible player, but is now more a very good player. Fortunately, as long as they have a manager that isn't elite and in truth is far from it, they won't win the top prizes.

The concerning thing would be them getting an elite manager because playing wise they aren't too far off. They have the fourth best starting line up, but a fine squad. Our starting line up is much better, though I do envy their depth. I feel in Jones, Elliott, Kelleher and Tsimikas we have four very talented lads who could let FSG off the hook in the next few years. Elliott looks like he could be a world beater. It may be that in a few months, I feel a lot more confident of our squad, but hard to see the likes of Ox and Keita contributing much.

Yeah, I agree Ronnie lad. Similar situation as at chelsea with Fwank. I think the united board still think the gimp is a better manager than Fwank so will continue to give him some more wiggle room.

I honestly think our squad and depth is better than most people think. Yeah the only real back up for Mo, Sadio and Bobby is Diogo but it's hard to see who we could bring in who's going to be of the quality we want.

35 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I was going to post the same thing regarding him not helping Juve win yet another title and causing friction among the players. Our big advantage over United is their scatter gun approach to signing,but if anybody is saying our back up players can rival theirs,or City or Chelsea's,then they have a big shock coming. Hopefully not and we will stay fit,but its a massive gamble again. 

I honestly dont know who united's back up players are without looking. That Chonga lad is now at Birmingham. van der beek can be considered one of their back ups but is he any good for them? Their back up centre backs, better than Gomez, Konate, Phillips?

• Upvote 1