Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

Always got the impression that everything was about him. If he’s not starting every game, not taking free kicks & penalties, not getting the glory then he doesn’t appear happy. And he appears to like to coach too which I’m sure goblin will really appreciate.

 

Hope it’s a fucking disaster. Bunch of arrogant wankers. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be bad for them or it could be great. It will almost certainly lift their fans. As a proffessional athlete he will surely be an inspiration for all the younger players around their club. They can afford the luxury of it not working out but let's be honest he still has the quality and work ethic to have big moments for them. I'd rather he have gone to city because they're likely to win things anyway and it stirs shit between the duffle coat in the summer wearing wankers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:


Hopefully Ronaldo for the free kicks. Think I read somewhere he scored 1 from 72 attempts at Juve. And similar stats the last years at Real.

 

He has a 6% conversion rate.

 

I hope he takes them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

As a proffessional athlete he will surely be an inspiration for all the younger players around their club. 
 

 

“Remember children, never take ‘no’ for an answer.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, an tha said:

Consolation goal in a 3-1 bumming.

 

Fuck him and them.


The tables turn with him receiving a bumming he didn’t consent to…

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Well this sounds like a really good reason to complete this transfer. 

 

I'm not quite sure I understand what he's saying. Is he saying they only bought him so city couldn't? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not quite sure I understand what he's saying. Is he saying they only bought him so city couldn't? 

I haven’t read the article, but it sounds like they weren’t going to sign him until it looked like he was going to City. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, m0e said:

He's shite. He was shite when we lost to them in Kiev, and that was 3 years ago.

 

This is a stupid fucking signing by a stupid fucking club with a stupid fucking manager.

Lovren absolutely dominated him that night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I'm not quite sure I understand what he's saying. Is he saying they only bought him so city couldn't? 

It means they think they've taken care of their priorities which, frankly, is hilarious.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Always got the impression that everything was about him. If he’s not starting every game, not taking free kicks & penalties, not getting the glory then he doesn’t appear happy. And he appears to like to coach too which I’m sure goblin will really appreciate.

 

Hope it’s a fucking disaster. Bunch of arrogant wankers. 

 

He's they kind of player who would happily lose every game 4-3 as long as he got a hat. Although to be fair at school and playing on a Sunday I'd have happily done that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pidge said:

It means they think they've taken care of their priorities which, frankly, is hilarious.


Their priorities are manager and centre mid. 
 

In that order. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after 100 games

Played: 100
Won: 53
Drawn: 28
Lost: 19

Goals for: 182
Goals against: 107
Clean sheets: 32

Points per game: 1.87
Win rate: 53%
Loss rate: 19%

Goals per game: 1.82
Goals against per game: 1.07

 

Jurgen Klopp after 100 games 

Played: 100
Won: 54
Drawn: 28
Lost: 18

Goals for: 208
Goals against: 117
Clean sheets: 33

Points per game: 1.9
Win rate: 54%
Loss rate: 18%

Goals per game: 2.08
Goals against per game: 1.17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know Rice Krispy is shit but at some point throwing money at it, and decent coaches, might work.  And apparently today they might be signing CM (Neves?).

We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2021 at 10:15, Stickman said:

 

He's they kind of player who would happily lose every game 4-3 as long as he got a hat. Although to be fair at school and playing on a Sunday I'd have happily done that 

Much like our own @Babb'sBurstNad.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2021 at 08:10, an tha said:

So are their vermin fans still gonna protest and wear norwich scarves - or is it all ok now they have a been bought a load of new toys?

I highly doubt this one even knew what he was protesting about. In fact, i'd be amazed if half of them did.

Inaweza kuwa picha ya Watu 5 na watu wanasimama

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

 

 

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after 100 games

Played: 100
Won: 53
Drawn: 28
Lost: 19

Goals for: 182
Goals against: 107
Clean sheets: 32

Points per game: 1.87
Win rate: 53%
Loss rate: 19%

Goals per game: 1.82
Goals against per game: 1.07

 

Jurgen Klopp after 100 games 

Played: 100
Won: 54
Drawn: 28
Lost: 18

Goals for: 208
Goals against: 117
Clean sheets: 33

Points per game: 1.9
Win rate: 54%
Loss rate: 18%

Goals per game: 2.08
Goals against per game: 1.17

Klopp took over a what's had become a midtable team. Rice Krispie took over the previous seasons runners up who had just got pissed off with mourinho. I don't think there's a comparison to be made. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Klopp took over a what's had become a midtable team. Rice Krispie took over the previous seasons runners up who had just got pissed off with mourinho. I don't think there's a comparison to be made. 

Let them (and anyone else who wants to use those stats) do so, anything that puts Ole on a much higher pedestal that he deserves is fine with me.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where has all this "he is back where it all started 'bollocks come from?

Unless I'm very much mistaken he played for sporting Lisbon before utd bought him?

It also looks increasingly like soljaskaar didnt even have a say in bringing him back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Where has all this "he is back where it all started 'bollocks come from?

Unless I'm very much mistaken he played for sporting Lisbon before utd bought him?

It also looks increasingly like soljaskaar didnt even have a say in bringing him back.

The Manc Mafia (Ferguson, Ferdinand et al) did his work for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/08/2021 at 02:03, dockers_strike said:

Ronaldo's signing has all the hallmarks of just signing him to prevent him going to city which in turn would have sent united fan appoplectic.

 

He might have asked to sit out Juve's game but I dont think he'll look kindly to being a sub at united. The goblin's job just got harder. If he had any excuses for not winning the title this season, he hasnt now. Not that I think Ronaldo will mean they will but, what more does he need to do so? They cant buy these players and just say a challenge is enough.

I play golf with a couple of Mancs and they were like kids at chrimbo. I said to them, you do realise he hasnt addressed the problem dont you? Their answer was " yeah but look at the share prices and think of the shirt sales!" fuckin unbelievable.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the deal with the Athletic coming out yesterday and posting articles about the rape allegations (behind a paywall).

 

Has new information come out or were they just getting abuse for not bringing it up in all the glowing stories about him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×