You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

A Manchester United fan I know put on his Facebook this morning that it'll be a long process but ole will take them to glory, if you think you know more than a treble winner send your cv to old Trafford.

That's the spirit from them 

Didn't realise he was player-manager when they won the treble. Fucking Fergie taking all the credit as usual.

14 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I hope it makes him the highest paid manager in the world. Second in the league, second in Europe's secondary competition having dropped out after losing to the second-placed team in Germany, and having PGMOL fully on board? He's earned that new deal.

46 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Richly deserved.

Sure as night follows day, it’s only a matter of time until Ole emulates Ferguson by turning a less than spectacular start into decades of glory. I don’t think one of the big two trophies can be expected for another four or so years.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

I hope it makes him the highest paid manager in the world. Second in the league, second in Europe's secondary competition having dropped out after losing to the second-placed team in Germany, and having PGMOL fully on board? He's earned that new deal.

I'll second that.

From the video: A rodent problem, and still they welcome Ratboy every match with open arms.

£4m on security upgrades, and still their fans waltzed into the ground and caused a match to be called off.

When we drew with them in January

In the remaining 20 league games, they won 37 points and we won 35, despite us losing 7 of our next 10.

They lost Martial, who had been dropped for Cavani at that stage anyway, and Maguire for 3 games. We had no CBs, and lost Henderson and Jota, among others.  

• Upvote 1

Fair fucks to crackle, doing his job almost to perfection. 

Throwing the Leicester game to deny us while still in with a shout of winning it. Starting a run of shit form.  Then sits frozen to his chair with a bemused look on his face in a European final. Keep it up lad. Give this man a big fat contract and another 500 million to set on fire. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, KevieG said:

Fair fucks to crackle, doing his job almost to perfection. 

Throwing the Leicester game to deny us while still in with a shout of winning it. Starting a run of shit form.  Then sits frozen to his chair with a bemused look on his face in a European final. Keep it up lad. Give this man a big fat contract and another 500 million to set on fire. 

He's even got the ultimately futile season-on-season improvement down to a fine art.  He’s threaded the needle between finishing disastrously but still ending up 8 points and one position better off in his second full season, as well as a doomed cup final in a competition they only found themselves in because they failed miserably in the big one.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

An album to describe Ole’s tenure at the mancs:

The Fake Sound Of Progress by Lostprophets.

The fact both the band and the football club have a frontman who are nonces is a purely coincidental.  

I’ll admit I Quite liked a few of their tracks but now can’t listen to them without feeling sick. What an absolute scumbag he is.