Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 234 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They'll be back now. With that clown Woodward out and I bet the Glazers will follow suit and sell to Saudi or whoever.

Glazers are going nowhere, you'd have to prise Utd from their cold, dead, decomposing hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/08/manchester-united-lose-200m-training-kit-deal-over-fans-anti-glazers-campaign

 

'Manchester United have missed out on a proposed new training kit deal worth £200m over 10 years after the Manchester-based company The Hut Group had concerns about the supporters’ campaign to boycott the club’s commercial partners in protest at the Glazers’ ownership, the Observer understands.'

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

They’ll all be having circle jerks and fisting each other about this. Probably a good chance they’ll try and repeat the trick on Thursday.

Oh. I do hope that they don’t repeat their previous actions. That would be terrible.

 

<insert sarcasm horn>.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

He's assuming their best team will beat us. And having looked at Leicester against Newcastle, their weakened team would lose to Leicester. 

 

I'm sure getting 2nd is more important to OGS and his players though than concentrating on our season. They will obviously change players over the 3 games as they'd be stupid not to and you would expect them to want to put their best side out against us, because thats their biggest game of the league season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

He's assuming their best team will beat us. And having looked at Leicester against Newcastle, their weakened team would lose to Leicester. 

 

I'm sure getting 2nd is more important to OGS and his players though than concentrating on our season. They will obviously change players over the 3 games as they'd be stupid not to and you would expect them to want to put their best side out against us, because thats their biggest game of the league season. 

Isn't there a much bigger share of the CL money for 2nd over 3rd? I do think as a football decision it makes sense for Utd to relegate us to Thursday football but from a financial point of view ( the view that matters to that club) 2nd I much more important than what we do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldnt give a shit what team that gimp puts out against Leicester. The same people saying he'll field the reserves are the same ones saying Rodgers is shite and his team will blow CL qualification.

 

The only team blowing CL qualification is us. We've put ourselves in the position where if the gimp wants, he can field his reserves in virtually all his remaining games although Im not certain how many of those are against potential CL qualifiers.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, No2 said:

Isn't there a much bigger share of the CL money for 2nd over 3rd? I do think as a football decision it makes sense for Utd to relegate us to Thursday football but from a financial point of view ( the view that matters to that club) 2nd I much more important than what we do.

Yeah I think so. I think the tv money split is 40/30/20/10% of the UK pool for 1st to 4th. That changes as the competition goes on as teams are knocked out, but the principle holds. And I'd have thought just for professional pride they will all care more about 2nd than they will what happens to us. They're professional sportsmen and not fans. I'm sure their fans would take defeat to Leicester to hurt us, but I would expect them to want to win. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ll get an idea of what he’s going to do when they announce their line up for today’s game.

 

If they are at 100% strength today, you can assume they’ll be resting players for Leicester. 
 

It’s also worth noting, Leicester play in the FA Cup Final next weekend - will they hold anybody back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to ditch this thread, the cunts are in a European final & going to finish about 15pts ahead of us this season.

 

Don't know about anyone else but I'm certainly not laughing.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mook said:

Time to ditch this thread, the cunts are in a European final & going to finish about 15pts ahead of us this season.

 

Don't know about anyone else but I'm certainly not laughing.

This. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ultimately Solksjaer will be judged on League titles and European Cups, I don't think he's anywhere near winning either personally.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

I couldnt give a shit what team that gimp puts out against Leicester. The same people saying he'll field the reserves are the same ones saying Rodgers is shite and his team will blow CL qualification.

 

The only team blowing CL qualification is us. We've put ourselves in the position where if the gimp wants, he can field his reserves in virtually all his remaining games although Im not certain how many of those are against potential CL qualifiers.

Yeah exactly. I actually have a feeling we might still get top 4, but if we don't I won't be holding it against the little Goblin. It was all those daft results since Christmas that has cost us, along with a drop off in performance from numerous stalwarts. Him puting out a weak team against Leicester and a strong one against us would be classic him though.

 

I think in some ways this kind of season does United no favours in the medium to long term though. The Europa League (isn't the old Uefa Cup) and second in the league looks progress on paper, but City aren't going anywhere, I expect us back in the mix next season and Chelsea are going to be right up there (possible favourites). I think Goblin has had a decent season and for his limitations he has had a birdie season, but not a fucking chance that gobshite finishes above Jurgen, Tuchel and Pep on a regular basis. If they lose Cavani, that is a big loss because it will be about 100 million to get what he gives them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His team should have at least 15 points less than they have this season thanks to the crazy VAR/Ref decisions they received so fuck him, and fuck them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

They’ll all be having circle jerks and fisting each other about this. Probably a good chance they’ll try and repeat the trick on Thursday.

I'd be more worried about the match Thursday as utd they're used to playing Thursday night footie than we are. 

d9785449-0ca3-479a-8b84-7fc6105fb3d9.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mook said:

Time to ditch this thread, the cunts are in a European final & going to finish about 15pts ahead of us this season.

 

Don't know about anyone else but I'm certainly not laughing.

In 2018 we were laughing at Mourinho when they finished on more points than they'll get this year and were in a cup final having won a European trophy the year before.

While they are not competing for Champions Leagues and leagues we can laugh away. I think they are miles from that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Razoray said:

In 2018 we were laughing at Mourinho when they finished on more points than they'll get this year and were in a cup final having won a European trophy the year before.

While they are not competing for Champions Leagues and leagues we can laugh away. I think they are miles from that

I'm simply not able to laugh at a team who are doing a fair bit better than we are at the moment.

 

They might well be crap but we're worse.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm simply not able to laugh at a team who are doing a fair bit better than we are at the moment.

 

They might well be crap but we're worse.

Well that kind of depends on measurement. They're certainly ahead of us in the league. In Europe they're only in a final as they were unable to qualify from their group in the CL. We didn't get the opportunity to play in the European 2nd division. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we that bad, are they that good? Or is the truth somewhere in the middle?

If we'd have some of their decisions this year I think we'd be a lot closer to them than we are.  As a fan I'd rather have Klopp as our manager than OGS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are we that bad, are they that good? Or is the truth somewhere in the middle?

If we'd have some of their decisions this year I think we'd be a lot closer to them than we are.  As a fan I'd rather have Klopp as our manager than OGS. 

 

 

We've been below standard for some time but as Ive said before, I think this team is done and Jurgen needs to make changes in personnel. A scoring midfielder or two would help enormously.

 

As for united, I do wonder how many less points they'd have without the fortunate VAR penalty decisions they have enjoyed.

 

Solskjaer is a muppet. tactically, he hasnt a clue. I see them like chelsea, pretty ordinary without the VAR decisions but a team that would be better with a decent manager in charge.

 

I hope he stays a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×