You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

Iceman

12 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Phil Neville on Solskjaer (BBC): "I think there is an awful narrative – the minute United lose a game it seems a disaster. It’s not a disaster, it’s a disappointment. There seems to be a total witch hunt to get this boy out of a job." #MUFC #LEIMUN

Yes Phil. He needs a contract extension.

Phil is spot on. This witch hunt has to stop. A new five year contract would put an end to all the speculation.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are they still profitable? If so I can't see the Glazers going anywhere soon. Long my they & Ole reign.

I think so, they still get a lot of revenue from sponsorship deals and people still want to watch them all around the world. 

Their ground is still massive and people always pay to watch them prior to Covid. 

Apparently the ground is shite and needs upgrades everywhere, whether they will pay towards that is another matter. Just don't want them being sold to some ridiculously rich owner. 

It’s all glorious at the moment. My only regret is that after being made redundant in 2019 I can’t give back all the banter I used to have to take!

Red Mancs to win the derby for me, city are sneaking up the table suddenly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustTosh said:

A. Win 6-1 - ole stays.

or

B. Draw 0-0 - Pochettino takes over.

It's about where they (and MCity) end after 38 matches that matter.

No-brainer for me. I really hope MU wins the manc derby

I’m too old to wish a United win, even though it makes sense because City is our main rival.

The Premier League and Sky/BT would absolutely love them in a title race, especially with us. Already VAR has cost us 4 points. It's benefited them a number of points already or at least it has changed the course of games for them. That worries me because other teams benefit and are on the wrong end of decisions just like we are. 

They are on the whole mediocre but a combination of having some very good players and having decisions go their way makes them a dangerous outsider in the title race. With City, they have enough faults to drop numerous points over the rest of the season.

The only thing that stops us is injuries and I feel much better about our squad than I did previously.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, suzy said:

It’s all glorious at the moment. My only regret is that after being made redundant in 2019 I can’t give back all the banter I used to have to take!

Red Mancs to win the derby for me, city are sneaking up the table suddenly.

I'd rather both of them lose. Cith are our most threatening rivals so the red cunts can win. 

It's the hubris that gets me. Remember that estate agent looking cunt with the specs on that was always on the news as a fans rep? 

"Rupert murdoch needs manchester united, Manchester United does NOT NEED rupert murdoch!"

Wasn't the van with the glazers in attacked before they even took over? Rooney and woodward have had their houses surrounded by mobs. They send planes over the ground whenever they're pissed off, start new footy clubs and buy different scarves.

Absolute twats. "Biggest club in the world", not now you're not fucko, half the world are wearing Mo Sallah underpants, the other half are saving up for some. Get back in your box and look at some old Paul MgRath figurines in an old Argos catalogue.

• Upvote 3

Hope Ole stays but only because it's a genuine pleasure to see Ferdinand, Neville, Scholes, Keane and the rest torn between their loyalty to the Hero of Barcelona and their obligations as pundits to point out that he's clearly out of his depth. 

But it honestly doesn't matter who manages them - they are fated to remain at their current level so long as they remain under the ownership of their current rabble of clowns. Pochettino, Simeone, Tuchel... whoever... will just end up following in the footsteps of Mourinho and van Gaal. They'll pick up the odd cup or put together an occasional European run or or title challenge but the structure - and the ambition - just isn't there for continued success. 

It's actually the Glazers who are at the wheel and it was Mr Ferguson who put them there. And it's glorious. 

• Upvote 5

They used to tell everyone they were the biggest club in the world when they had Bryan Robson and Remi Moses playing for them. 

Their fans are utter pricks. They've given us shit for 25 years yet as soon as the situation is reversed they have all shit up or disappeared. The Mancs I work with dont even want to talk about footy anymore. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They used to tell everyone they were the biggest club in the world when they had Bryan Robson and Remi Moses playing for them. 

Their fans are utter pricks. They've given us shit for 25 years yet as soon as the situation is reversed they have all shit up or disappeared. The Mancs I work with dont even want to talk about footy anymore. 

Yeah i can't even be arsed ripping into them on Facebook anymore, as they've gone into hiding.