Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 214 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

7 hours ago, Code said:

If they win their game in hand they are 4th.

Pretty much the kind of territory we inhabited for 30 years. They have a puncher’s chance this year because if the lowering of standards and their massive squad of off cuts and leftovers.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

They do have a run of games coming up which could result in Crackle being discarded in January like a needleless Christmas tree.

i haven't looked at the fixtures, but they don't do terrible against the better teams. 

It's unfair, discriminatory and almost racist to judge and penalise  someone on the basis of his national culture. The authorities should exonerate him and apologise for any embarrassment caused immediately. 

Hope PSG or Real Madrid make their management change sooner rather than later. 

7 hours ago, A_S said:

Needing a result in the Leipzig game just made their already-brutal December even worse!

It would be quite comical if they go out after them being crowned the best team in Europe after the opening 2 games. Sadly, I think they'll probably get their result.  

28 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It would be quite comical if they go out after them being crowned the best team in Europe after the opening 2 games. Sadly, I think they'll probably get their result.  

It would be fucking hilarious if they went out. Although part of me hopes they go through as they have zero chance of winning it.

I know they probably have a better squad than ours in 2005, we had the tactical mind of Benitez, while they've got Solskjaer, who frankly, is a bum.

If they do go through, I hope it's in 2nd place. Ideally I'd like us to avoid PSG.

39 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It would be fucking hilarious if they went out. Although part of me hopes they go through as they have zero chance of winning it.

I know they probably have a better squad than ours in 2005, we had the tactical mind of Benitez, while they've got Solskjaer, who frankly, is a bum.

If they do go through, I hope it's in 2nd place. Ideally I'd like us to avoid PSG.

normally i don't care much who we get, but I am worried how our centre back situation might get exposed against the very best teams. but i am pretty sure most teams look at our front 4 and don't fancy keeping them out much. 

On 30/11/2020 at 19:39, rubble-rouser said:

Almost as though the Spanish language experts were onto something about the meaning of that word to Uruguayan footballers. In fact the tribunal accepted thy explanation but found aught the context wasn’t important - using that word was discriminatory and merited a 12-match ban

According to the disciplinary panel's report, Suarez said that the word he used wasn't racist or insulting; the two experts they brought in confirmed it wasn't racist or insulting; Evra accepted it wasn't racist or insulting... so the panel concluded it was racist and insulting.

Boils my piss to this day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

On 01/12/2020 at 18:31, aws said:

It's unfair, discriminatory and almost racist to judge and penalise  someone on the basis of his national culture. The authorities should exonerate him and apologise for any embarrassment caused immediately. 

Knowing how inconsistent the authorities are this might just happen. 

Nothing would surprise me to be honest, especially when the player involved plays for their darlings.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

Knowing how inconsistent the authorities are this might just happen. 

Nothing would surprise me to be honest, especially when the player involved plays for their darlings.

I think there's some pressure to match the Bernardo Silva one and that's what I think it'll be. 

• Upvote 1

Tuchel is kind of erratic and crazy. To the point where stuff he's done at PSG feels like sabotage. I don't know if he'll get another shot at a big club any time soon. He feels like a manager who will find his niche as someone that will overperform at a smaller club.