Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 213 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

The arrested player is in his 20s apparently.

A lad on Bluemoon who appears well connected hinted it was a city player and the thread has since been pulled.

13 hours ago, The Guest said:

I think 20’s, city player and not on international duty literally leaves Mandy and Stones.

Well let's be honest, Stones isn't overpowering anyone. So it must be "Mandy" or Mendy or they could be the same person.

Didn't Keita get accused of this a while ago?

Been watching that shit movie 365 days on Netflix and got inspired. That'll be the defense, either that or the Chewbacca defense. 

• Upvote 1

It really must be horrible being a young footballer or person in the public eye. You do a google of yourself and find people are casually talking about whether or not you’re a rapist. Horrible. Not for all the tea in tea-town. 

39 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

It really must be horrible being a young footballer or person in the public eye. You do a google of yourself and find people are casually talking about whether or not you’re a rapist. Horrible. Not for all the tea in tea-town. 

It does have its compensations though.

Already got one in a what’sapp group saying “racism... sure” yet was crying murder when Suarez and Bernardo Silva were the ones in the storm. 

anyway I really want them to get beaten in their next 2 league games. Their fans are getting giddy and I prefer them in their existential misery. Just enough to ramp up the pressure but low enough for keep ole in a job. It’s a fine line but they are starting to think they are back.

I find it hilarious that the hysteria is still distorting everything that comes into contact with the Suarez episode, almost ten years on.

His squadmates should come together to show solidarity with him at this trying time.

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

I find it hilarious that the hysteria is still distorting everything that comes into contact with the Suarez episode, almost ten years on.

His squadmates should come together to show solidarity with him at this trying time.

Get the T-shirts printed. 

Almost as though the Spanish language experts were onto something about the meaning of that word to Uruguayan footballers. In fact the tribunal accepted thy explanation but found aught the context wasn’t important - using that word was discriminatory and merited a 12-match ban