Quantcast
Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd. - Page 203 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Iceman

Someone's having a real laugh - sperm of gollum to Utd.

36 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

They've turned another corner and their season starts here according to Crackle.

On another note, I think we should get the phrase Snidey Fucking Goblin out of retirement for this clown.

That was a trade mark of houllier in that last season he was here. Every time we got 3 points we'd turned a corner no matter how shite we were. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

That was a trade mark of houllier in that last season he was here. Every time we got 3 points we'd turned a corner no matter how shite we were. 

I would go back further to the Roy Evans days myself. We were always one new signing or half decent run away from challenging only to then be shown up by a Coventry.

• Upvote 1

#MUFC have had at least one penalty in 11 of their last 17 games. For #LFC, that figure is 89 games (they had two in one game v Leeds). And for #EFC, the number is 115 games.

29 minutes ago, niallers said:

#MUFC have had at least one penalty in 11 of their last 17 games. For #LFC, that figure is 89 games (they had two in one game v Leeds). And for #EFC, the number is 115 games.

I'm surprised it's only 11 games.

PSG look like a team reliant on the individual star quality of Neymar and Mbappe (and Di Maria to a lesser extent) to win games rather than a cohesive team ethic. They barely press the opposition, and they make it easy for their own players to be pressed because the players don't back each other up often enough. In addition to that, they are awful when it comes to discipline. Tuchel at Dortmund had a plan, he stuck to Klopp's pressing methods and initially got results, but his Pep-like prissy persona and lack of charisma eventually pissed his players off. At PSG, it's hard to know what his plan is. All he's left with is the twattish persona that makes people dislike him.

None of that will help much when they come up against a team with a right back who is always sliding all over the place to compensate for a lack of positional sense, an oil tanker at centre back, a midfielder who is all about attention-seeking over effectiveness, a forward who wears gloves no matter how hot it is, and a coaching set-up that is all about initiating contact in the penalty box every single time.

2 hours ago, JagSquared said:

What are they doing differently to get so many pens?

Paying the ref more than the opposition...

Have to love with the way Ole keeps coming up with a little run of results every time he's in danger of losing his job. Keep up the ba...I mean good work.

• Upvote 1

On 21/10/2020 at 12:58, Anubis said:

Have to love with the way Ole keeps coming up with a little run of results every time he's in danger of losing his job. Keep up the ba...I mean good work.

It's truly brilliant. If he were just Hodgson-level terrible, he would have been run out of the club after 4 months. As it is, he's juuuuuuust about good enough for the blame to fall on Woodward or bad luck enough to avoid the sack, especially if he can squeeze out a lucky win against PSG or a purple patch with 5 penalties in 5 games or whatever to claim progress.

• Upvote 1

He's got to be careful with pushing those boundaries all the time. I saw someone mention that it's the first time since the early 70s that Utd have failed to win any of their first 3 home games. Risky stuff.

15 hours ago, Captain said:

I doubt he’ll make it through the season. Hopefully I’m wrong!

With us and every other team showing zero consistency so far, the gimp's performance won't look too bad in comparison. Reckon their squad has enough about it to keep within touching distance of the CL spots until March-April which will hopefully keep him in the job until then. 

Hopefully he hangs around long enough for any other potentially better managers to take jobs elsewhere such as Allegri or Pochettino. 

Van Basten is having a go about Van Der Beek moving there and not playing saying it was a stupid move for him. Yet their fans keep ignoring all this and moan about the owners not backing the manager even though he's wasted shitloads and inherited some good players.

The baby faced sperm of Gollum’s babies did remarkably well yesterday, trashing Leipzig 5-0.

This is it, no need for more answers. Give the hobbit a 10 year contract! Now!

16 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I know people find this sort of shit funny but it isn’t.  It’s clearly not an act either he’s just absolute vermin.  Why is he behaving like that?  Why does he think it’s normal to speak to people like that?

54 minutes ago, The Guest said:

I know people find this sort of shit funny but it isn’t.  It’s clearly not an act either he’s just absolute vermin.  Why is he behaving like that?  Why does he think it’s normal to speak to people like that?

He said he would kill himself if Liverpool won the Champions League in 2018. We won it the year after but he's still alive. 

Hopefully he got his head kicked in by those fellas off camera.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

It's funny because he's a massive tit whose ball's still haven't dropped. 

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He said he would kill himself if Liverpool won the Champions League in 2018. We won it the year after but he's still alive. 

Hopefully he got his head kicked in by those fellas off camera.

39 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's funny because he's a massive tit whose ball's still haven't dropped. 

People like this jump ramp up the toxicity between fan bases that end up causing genuine murder between people.  He will be one of those cunts who can’t speak about football without saying the word bindipper every other sentence and where every single problem in his life is linked to Liverpool and scousers.  He’s a complete man child in the head and I can’t stand that people give gobshites like him airtime.

The funny thing is these cunts speak about Liverpool and scousers being deluded and horrible cunts and then you get this.  I don’t remember seeing a video from a Liverpool fan outside the ground behaving like that but there’s countless ones from them.

• Upvote 2